|Q&A|| If Yag Laser Tattoo Removal How Many Times Will It Take?
Surely this is the question of many of you who want to remove your tattoo, right? About the time for the tattoo removal process on the skin will depend on the following factors:
The depth - depth of the tattoo. This part must go through the first deletion to know:
– If the previous tattoo needle goes dry: about 2-3 times to remove
– If the tattoo needle goes deep: need 6-7 times or more.
There are many customers with tattoos that look pale on the outside, but erase forever because the previous tattoo ink is pale, but it does not mean that it is shallow. In some cases, the color image is very dark, but if you delete it 2-3 times, it will be clean and fresh.
The experience of tattoo removal specialists: people with good experience do better, of course
And Miss Tram Natural Beauty Center Share some information about YAG laser tattoo removal technology everyone references. Yag Laser tattoo removal technology is currently the most modern tattoo removal technology that brings safety and effectiveness to customers:
- Using a new generation of American laser, which is a short pulse type combined with 4 wavelengths of 1.064nm, 585nm, 650nm and 532nm. The diversity in wavelengths allows the laser to penetrate deep inside the skin surface, actively working on all layers from the surface to the epidermis, dermis and dermis, helping to remove tattoo ink completely. and safe.
– Laser Yag removes even the most difficult-to-remove color tattoos such as blue, red, pink, … or 3D tattoos. In particular, they are defaulted to not reacting on the bright yellow color of the skin, so in the surrounding skin, the laser only passes through without causing a reaction.
- Bring 95% Effective without leaving scars like conventional methods.
With Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Some Questions Answered Other: