Country is a very important part of life. However, not everyone knows how to drink water properly, because many of us have the habit of only drinking water when thirsty.
How much water you drink each day is very important, but in order for them to maximize their use, you need to know when and how to drink water is the most scientific. So today's post, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center will guide you Drink water the right way to stay healthy and beautiful.
How To Drink Water The Right Way To Keep Skin Healthy And Beautiful
1. Water is Important for Skin Health and Beauty
Water makes up 65-70% of the human body mass. And every day, the body will lose a certain amount of water due to the effects of weather, physical activities, excretion process and changes in body temperature.
If you lose too much water, you will experience headaches, fatigue, slow body functions, and when the body loses up to 20% of the water, it will lead to death. Therefore, you need to drink a certain amount of water every day to ensure that your body is always in a state of enough water.
In addition, when you are replenished with enough water, your skin and body will also be younger and more active. Because water participates in the process of eliminating toxins (through the process of excretion), helping the body and skin to be effectively detoxified. When drinking enough water, the skin cells are also supplied with enough moisture from the inside, so that the skin will always be smooth and full of life. (How to guide Hydrate dry skin the most effective).
2. So How To Drink Water The Right Way?
Many people feel "silly" when they hear the question: How do you drink water? Because normally, we humans drink water when we feel thirsty. However, thirst is a signal that the body is lacking water and you need to drink immediately to replenish the lack of water. Therefore, you should not wait until "thirsty" to drink water, but need a scientific time to drink water.
According to nutritionists, in addition to providing enough water for the body every day (about 1.5-2 liters), you should set up a schedule of drinking water in accordance with the schedule. This not only helps you have a healthy and beautiful skin but also helps your body stay healthy and helps you lose weight effectively (if you have the need).
3. How Drinking Water Is Most Beneficial For Health And Skin?
You can drink water anytime you want, however, make sure to follow these important milestones:
- Right after waking up in the morning: After waking up, you should warm up your body by drinking a full glass of warm water. It is best to take small sips and drink slowly so as not to cause headaches and nausea. You should also eat breakfast 30 minutes later to ensure your meal is delicious and digested better.
- 30 minutes before meals: Drinking a glass of water 30 minutes before a meal helps you restart the digestive system, effectively reducing hunger and thirst. At the main meal, you will eat a moderate amount – so the food will be digested best.
- After lunch break: A glass of cool water after a lunch break will make you unexpectedly awake. Thanks to that, your body will be warmed up for an effective afternoon of work and study.
- After vigorous exercise: Too much exercise makes you lose a lot of water and use up a lot of energy. Without timely replenishment of water, your body will quickly fall into a state of sluggishness and lack of vitality. Therefore, you need to add a full glass of water to ensure the cells in the body are "rehydrated" quickly (should drink after about 15 minutes after exercise to not put pressure on the heart). In addition, you can also add a little salt to a glass of water to balance the electrolytes in the body.
- 30 minutes - 1 hour before going to bed: During sleep, many parts of the body are also active and significantly dehydrated. Therefore, it is very necessary to replenish water before going to bed. In particular, drinking water at this time also minimizes early morning health problems such as angina and heart attack.
4. Some notes when drinking water
In the evening before sleeping, you should not drink too much water (only about 100-200ml), which puts pressure on the excretory system and affects sleep.
Drinking water can be replaced with juice, tea, and fruit juice recipes, but should not be completely replaced. Because drinking a lot of water also affects the digestive system.
Limit soft drinks, carbonated drinks – these types of water will make the excretory system work more and the body will easily lose water.
Do not drink boiled water that has been cooled for more than two days, because bacteria have already begun to re-enter this water source. (Tips for drinking filtered water of the Japanese the most standard you should not ignore).
The above are the share of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center about Scientific way to drink water Best. Water is very important for your health and beauty, so please add them in the most reasonable way to ensure the body is always supplied with enough water.
In particular, do not ignore the important time to drink water that Miss Tram shared, because this has a direct impact on your health. Hope this article will be useful to you. Wish you always healthy and beautiful!
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: