Video describing the steps to remove acne (with common mild acne types)
(Video by Lulupang)
Which Acne Treatment Is Right For Your Skin?
You need to know: You Don't Have To Use Expensive Methods To Get Rid Of Acne
Each type of acne has a different treatment, each person's body and blood is different. Men and Women need different treatment. Therefore, you need to know your condition to avoid
Having a beautiful skin is the desire of all of us. However, having acne is one of the common skin problems that make you nervous and lack confidence in communication.
In this article, Dermatologist at Miss Tram VietNam will directly advise on common acne skin conditions with different types of acne, thereby helping you find out acne skin treatment method Economical - Timely - Safe and Effective.
KEY CAUSES AND FACTORS FOR ACNE?
Causes of acne (1) There are many causes, but they can be synthesized and summarized as internal and external causes, specifically:
The reason comes from within:
- Entering puberty, the sex hormones increase, causing the sebaceous glands to become active, thereby causing the pores to become clogged. In addition, a few years before menopause, some women in their forties and fifties may have acne again due to abnormal hormone levels.
- Stress, prolonged stress, lack of sleep
- A diet high in sugar, high in fat and hot spicy substances causes body heat
- Due to heredity
- Dirty environment causes bacteria to accumulate on uncleaned skin
- Due to change in water source
- Facial cleanser, lotion, skin oil, care mask, sunscreen etc…
Acne forms and develops quickly if not treated in time
IDENTIFY 9 FREQUENT TYPES OF ACNE
Acne bran are tiny dots that appear in many areas of the nose, chin, and cheeks, making your skin rough and less smooth.
This is the most common and common type of acne on all skin types. Blackheads form due to a mixture of oil, dirt and dead cells on the face. Blackheads are usually hard granules.
Blackheads are usually concentrated in the T-zone and cheeks near the nose. Long-standing blackheads will make your pores bigger.
+ Whiteheads are basically the same as blackheads, the only difference is that whiteheads do not open pores, but clogged pores, because they are not exposed to air, so they do not change the color of acne to black.
+ Sebaceous fibers are not actually a type of acne, but because the symptoms are quite similar, many people are confused.
Sebaceous filaments are formed by a mixture of bacteria, sebum lipids and dead cells around the hair follicle. Sebaceous filaments are quite similar to whiteheads, but when removed, they are small, long and white fibers without acne.
+ Sebaceous fibers are common in the chin area under the lips and on the sides of the nose. If the skin is normal, you will not see the sebaceous fibers, but when you stretch the skin, you will see the white white heads growing side by side. After the sebaceous filament is removed, the pore containing that sebaceous strand will be filled in accordance with the skin turnover cycle.
Pimples Hidden Under The Skin
This type of acne develops when blackheads and whiteheads become inflamed, forming small red or pink bumps on the skin, often without a pimple. Others are hidden deep under the skin, hard to see from the outside unless the skin is stretched or used a dermatoscope to see clearly.
This type of acne is very sensitive to the touch, if you squeeze or squeeze the acne will make the inflammation worse and can lead to scarring.
Inflammatory Acne, Cystic Acne
Purulent acne is a new development of hidden acne. The identification is quite similar to a whitehead with a red dome surrounded and swollen. The bumps often have a lot of white or yellow pus inside, so they look quite large.
+ Absolutely do not squeeze until the white head appears clearly. Moreover, this is just the stage of nearly ripe acne, if not squeezing all the kernels, it will make the infection worse and spread to the adjacent skin.
+ Tumors are much more serious than pustules, cystic acne develops deep inside the skin and is very painful when formed. The most obvious manifestation is a large, inflamed pimple that is hard to the touch and does not see a pimple.
Eel Vein Acne
+ This is the most serious form of acne among all types of acne. Eel acne Mụn There are very large cysts, formed in patches, filled with pus deep inside the skin and quite soft, looking like blisters.
+ Like cystic acne, cystic acne is very painful if accidentally touched. The risk of scarring, even pitted scars is very high
+ Hormonal acne is not fixed in any of the above types of acne. However, we can identify hormonal acne by acne location and return cycle. Usually hormonal acne will develop around the mouth, chin, and jawline and some other places.
+ Here are some hormonal acne locations, which will reveal to you better understand some of the body's problems that are being "alarmed" by acne.
Sign up for Free Dermatology Acne Consultation and Examination
3 KEY ACNE GROUPS AND SUITABLE SKIN TREATMENTS
Above are 9 common types of acne, from which you can completely generalize the acne you are experiencing at home.
Acne group 1: Mild acne
+ Types of acne bran, blackheads, whiteheads, sebaceous fibers and endocrine acne are listed in the mild acne group because the acne nucleus is not deep or inflammatory. However, for hormonal acne, if the condition is recurrent and inflamed, it is a severe form of acne that needs prompt treatment.
••• Advice: Keep the skin clean, exfoliate regularly and maintain the habit of taking old acne cores every 7-10 days to remove the keratinized skin layer to help the skin clear.
••• Suitable treatments: You can choose from several methods:
- Get acne core, suck acne bran, blackhead
- Intensive skin care
Sanitize skin to remove acne bran to help clear acne, blackheads
Treatment duration: Maintain care every 7 - 10 days
Cost: From 50,000 VND - 250,000 VND/time depending on the facility
Acne group 2: Severe acne
+ Acne hidden under the skin, pustules without head, cystic acne are types of acne listed in the list of severe acne.
••• Advice: You should go to reputable facilities for expert advice on a timely, safe and effective treatment for your current skin condition. As long as the bacteria penetrate deep into the skin, it will make a large inflammatory acne cluster that will take time and cost to treat, and leave unsightly concave scars.
You should go to reputable facilities for a timely skin examination
••• Suitable treatments:
••• Apply acne cream, take antibiotics
Reduce acne quite quickly if your skin is suitable for acne cream or your body adapts to antibiotics.
- After stopping the cream or finishing the course of medication, acne will return and be worse than before.
- The skin gradually becomes resistant to acne treatment cream if applied for too long
- Taking antibiotics makes your body tired, your body temperature is hot, your lips are dry and peeling, and it affects your health
if you take antibiotics for more than the prescribed time.
Cost: From 300,000 VND - 1,000,000 VND/time depending on the facility
••• Acne treatment with Green Laser/Blue Light technology, Oxy Jet Technology, Nano Skin Technology, Bio Light Technology
- Solving acne in a short time, biological light helps destroy acne, kill bacteria, relieve clogged pores - the source of acne, and reduce inflammation.
- Easily control newly formed acne spots
- Treatment costs are quite cheap, suitable for all ages
•••• Disadvantages: It only solves acne on the surface of the skin. You should maintain regular skin care to control new acne as soon as possible.
Treatment time: From 3 to 10 times depending on skin condition
Cost: From 350,000 VND - 1,500,000 VND/time depending on the facility
••• Acne treatment with Fractional CO2 Laser Micro-Activation Technology
- Fractional CO2 laser micropoint activation technology is a technological breakthrough in the field of acne skin recovery and treatment - pitted scars. With a wavelength of 10.600 nm, it is able to penetrate deep into the dermis without causing invasion of the surrounding healthy skin.
- Eliminate acne-causing bacteria, regulate sebum on the skin and antibacterial.
- CO2 laser helps to stimulate collagen proliferation tissue to fill acne scars, while improving facial skin problems, helping to firm skin, reduce dark spots, wrinkles, smoother and younger skin..
- It not only treats acne, dark spots but also helps whiten and smooth skin, tighten pores and regenerate healthy glowing skin.
- The level of acne recurrence is low and minimizes inflammatory acne when it comes back.
(WATCH NOW What Experts Say About FCO2 Technology?)
- Treatment effectiveness depends greatly on each facility's machine generation and treatment products after microneedle activation.
- Treatment costs are quite high compared to conventional acne treatment.
Treatment time: From 1 to 5 times depending on skin condition
Cost: From 2,000,000 VND - 6,000,000 VND/time depending on the facility
Acne group 3: Acne is very severe
Eel acne is the most severe type of acne. For this acne situation, you should quickly go to a reputable facility, a dermatological hospital to be examined and checked as soon as possible to help inhibit the sebaceous glands. You cannot prolong or maintain this acne treatment with conventional acne medications and natural face packs. Because the root of the acne is now deep in the skin, persistent pus oozes creating the outer epidermis, unable to completely dislodge the acne nucleus and can cause acne to develop further. In more severe cases, the skin can become infected.
Acne treatments: It is necessary to be examined by a Dermatologist for the degree of inflammation, then prescribe an internal medicine and an appropriate external skin treatment according to each condition.
Treatment time: From 3 to 6 months XNUMX
Cost: From 10,000,000 VND (Depending on skin condition and treatment facility)
Above, the dermatologist at Miss Tram has helped you learn the most about each type of acne and current treatment methods.
Thereby, depending on your current skin condition through 1 of the 9 types of acne above, you should choose a timely treatment method to save money and treatment time.
Register for Free Dermatology Consultation and Examination Khám
[Frequently Asked Questions When Treating Acne]
Sign up for a Dermatological Acne Consultation & Examination (Free) to know your hormonal status, the cause of acne, and whether there is internal inflammation?
Shares From Acne Treatment Customers At Miss Tram: