Using ice is one of the Methods to treat dark circles under eyes used by many people today. It not only saves a lot of money when implementing, but also easy to implement and brings high efficiency. However, how to use ice to achieve the desired results is something not everyone understands.
Understand that, in this article Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Will share with readers how to treat dark circles under eyes with ice It is being appreciated by many people because of its effectiveness.
Why Is Ice Effective To Treat Dark Circles?
Besides the use of helping to cool, ice It is also a helping material dark circles under eyes very effective. Because the temperature of ice is very low, it has the effect of temporarily paralyzing cells, reducing swelling caused by external factors.
In addition, the cold of the stone also helps to break the structure of the gray pigments that cause it eye dark circles on the skin, thereby helping to dissolve bruises and fade dark spots more effectively. It is for this reason that using ice is one of the best ways to treat dark circles under the eyes.
>>> Suggestions for reference: Ice Cubes Pore Tightening Formula
How To Treat Dark Circles With Ice Simple And Effective
1 Using Ice Cubes With Filtered Water
Using ice cubes applied directly to the eye area is considered one of the simplest ways to treat dark circles under the eyes and is applied by many people today.
Steps to take:
- Pour filtered water into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Clean the eye area before applying ice.
- Wrap the ice cubes in a soft cloth or baby's milk towel.
- Use ice cubes wrapped in a towel to gently massage the darkened eye area in the direction from the corner of the eye to the corner of the eye. Do it gently and continuously.
* Note: Each eye should only be performed every 2 minutes to avoid cold numbness in the eye area.
2 Using Ice Cubes With Green Tea Water
Water composition green tea Contains a lot of nutrients to help detoxify the body, brighten and smooth skin, help prevent skin aging and especially help remove dark circles under the eyes effectively. Therefore, using ice cubes made of green tea water is also one of the methods to treat dark circles and reduce eye bags that you should not ignore.
This method simply replaces cold water with green tea. Then apply the same way to use a thin towel to wrap the green tea ball and gently massage the eye area as above. (See some more How to treat dark circles under eyes with green tea powder effective)
3 Use Stainless Steel Spoon To Put In The Freezer
Using a stainless steel spoon in the freezer and then applying it to the eye area is also one of the effective ways to treat dark circles under the eyes that you should not ignore.
Steps to take:
- Put two stainless steel spoons in the freezer for about 2 hours, use each spoon for one eye.
- Clean the eye area before applying the stainless steel spoon.
- After 2 hours, remove the spoon from the refrigerator and gently wipe the entire spoon with a soft cloth.
- Turn the spoon upside down over the eye area until the spoon is no longer cold.
* Note: After the spinach is cold, it should be put in the freezer. Doing this regularly will help you get better results.
4 Use Ice With a Mix of Honey and Potato
Potato is a food that effectively reduces dark circles under the eyes. So, you can puree the potatoes and mix them with honey, or you can not mix them at all. Then put the mixture into the ice tray and follow the same sequence of steps as using ice cubes with cold water.
Or, if you don't have time, you can put the cleaned potatoes in the refrigerator. After the potato has cooled, peel it, slice it, and apply it to the dark eye area.
5 Using Ice With Cucumber Mix
Cucumber is a food that helps to lighten the skin, so this is also a way to reduce dark circles that you should not ignore.
Puree cucumber with clean filtered water, then pour the blended mixture into the ice tray and follow the same steps as using ice cubes with cold water. (See more methods treat dark circles with cucumber other.)
>>> Recommended references: Top 15 how to treat dark circles under eyes at home business management
Notes When Treating Dark Circles With Ice
To ensure the highest effectiveness when treating dark circles under the eyes with ice, you should note some of the following issues:
- Do not stay up late, you should get enough sleep to relax and rest your eyes, minimizing dark circles under your eyes.
- Follow a healthy diet by adding foods rich in minerals and vitamins, to provide adequate nutrients for the skin.
- Work with reasonable time, avoid eyes too tired.
>>> Suggestions for reference: Dark Circles Treatment at Spa
You and dark circles under eyes There are many ways to do it, but using ice is a simple method that is easy to implement but highly effective. Hopefully, the content that Miss Tram shared above will help readers gain more useful information in Use stone to reduce dark circles under the eyes. Good luck.