Have you ever wondered the tiny acne dots Why does it keep appearing on the face? Especially in the skin on the chin and the sides of the nose? Although these small acne dots do not affect the aesthetics and health of the skin much, but if they appear with a thick density, you will probably feel uncomfortable and want to squeeze them out.
In fact, these tiny pimples are called sebaceous filaments – and these are an essential part of the skin. So what is sebaceous filament? Let's find out more through the following article of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center ok
Myths About Tiny Acne Under The Chin And Nose You Should Know
1. Tiny acne under the chin and wings of the nose is actually sebaceous fibers
What are sebaceous fibers?
Sebaceous filaments are composed of a mixture of bacteria, sebum lipids and dead cells surrounding the hair follicle. When extruded, they are in the form of small, long and white fibers without acne.
After squeezing, the sebaceous fibers will be filled again according to the skin cycle or may be faster depending on the activity of the oil glands. So this is an essential component of the skin rather than acne.
How to distinguish sebaceous fibers from acne types?
Sebaceous fibers are concentrated mainly in places such as the nose, wings of the nose, the skin on the upper lip and on the chin – because these are the areas of the skin that secrete the most oil and are least thoroughly cleaned. Sebaceous filaments can be confused with other types of acne, especially blackhead.
However, they can be easily distinguished by the following characteristics:
|- An essential component of the skin, formed mainly for the sebaceous glands.
– Fiber ends are small in size, concentrated in areas.
- Available in ivory or grayish-white fibers.
- Horizontal skin surface, does not affect the smoothness of the skin.
|Is a skin problem, formed by dirt, dead cells accumulate in hair follicles.
Acne heads are larger in size, and appear individually.
- Has a hard core, light yellow color, black head.
The acne head rises, making the skin surface rough.
It can be said that sebaceous filaments are just a milder form of blackheads that almost everyone has, especially those with oily skin. (Refer Oily skin care routine current standards).
2. What causes sebaceous fibers
The cause of the formation of sebaceous fibers is due to the change of hormones in the body, which stimulates the sebaceous glands to be active. When the sebaceous glands secrete a lot of oil, sebaceous filaments form.
Sebaceous fibers are a component of the skin that prevents water loss and keeps the skin surface soft. However, when they are overproduced, they clog pores. Moreover, the increased amount of excess sebum can also lead to blackheads and worse, the appearance of acne.
>>> Related Articles: Refer to the secret care for oily skin with blackheads standard used by people today.
3. How to effectively treat sebaceous fibers
There is no method to completely eliminate the appearance of sebaceous fibers. Moreover, it is an essential and beneficial ingredient for the skin. Therefore, to effectively treat sebaceous fibers, you only need to limit excess oil production to keep the most stable amount of sebaceous fibers. This will not lose aesthetics and increase the risk of forming acne on the skin. To limit sebaceous fibers, you need to note the following points:
Clean skin properly
- Use a gentle cleanser: Using a gentle cleanser to clean the skin twice a day will help balance excess oil secretion without drying the skin. If possible, you should use a facial cleanser – the skin will be effectively cleaned and the sebum fibers will be blown away quickly.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly: If the skin is not exfoliated regularly, dead cells will combine with oil and dirt, which will easily form sebaceous fibers and especially acne later. Therefore, it is best to exfoliate 1-2 times a week to remove dead skin and clean pores effectively. (The secret to helping the skin Bright and smooth skin when exfoliating with saffron you should not ignore).
- Regular facial steaming: Facial steaming will help open pores naturally, so that the skin will gently detox. This method helps to relax the skin, while pushing the sebum fibers out quickly.
Provide enough moisture to the skin:
- Daily moisturizer: It is extremely important to moisturize the skin every day. Sufficient skin moisture will contribute to balance the amount of oil secreted on the skin, thereby limiting sebum fibers to form. In addition, a well-hydrated skin will prevent aging and skin problems later.
- Skin care mask: Applying a mask twice a week is a way to replenish nutrients for the skin. For skin with a lot of sebum, you should use masks from nạ lemon, yogurt and especially the mask clay. These types of masks both clean the skin, remove sebum fibers and provide vitamins - minerals for the skin quite well. (Refer The best masking frequency for you).
- Add enough water to the body: Drinking enough water every day not only helps the body stay healthy, the skin is always smooth, but also balances the excess oil secreted on the skin, helping to limit the overproduction of sebum fibers and the formation of acne. So, always keep the habit of drinking enough water every day.
One note, do not regularly squeeze the sebaceous fibers because this will damage the hair follicles. What's more, putting your hands on your face to squeeze sebum will inadvertently spread bacteria from your nails to your face - prone to acne formation. It is best to clean your hands and steam your face before you intend to squeeze the sebaceous fibers.
The above are the share of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center about things to know about sebaceous fibers on facial skin. Sebaceous fibers do not affect the aesthetics and health of the skin, but if you do not take care of your skin properly so that sebum fibers are overproduced, or regularly squeeze these "tiny acne spots" It can cause serious damage to the skin. Hope this article will be useful to you. Wish you always have a beautiful healthy skin!
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center:
Skin Care Secrets To Do Right Before Age 30
Everything You Need To Know About Eyelash Extensions