Eyelashes play a very important role in creating facial expressions. A thick and curled eyelashes will make the eyes have depth and your face more attractive. To have a satisfactory eyelash, in addition to daily care and nourishment, you can also rely on eyelash extension method. Proper eyelash extensions will make your lashes curl and thicken naturally without the help of mascara every morning. Let's Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Learn more about these beauty treatments.
All Things To Know About The Mi Connector
1. What is eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions is to use artificial eyelashes to attach to your real eyelashes so that they match with specialized glues. This technique Helps to thicken and curl eyelashes, making eyes more deep and soulful. Eyelash extensions are very diverse in size, length, curvature and material.
Besides, there are many different styles of eyelash extensions, from cat eyelash extensions, doll eyelash extensions, Thai eyelash extensions, Korean eyelash extensions, Japanese eyelash extensions, etc., giving you different beautiful drawings. .
2. Types of eyelash extensions
With the development of technology and the increasing demand for eyelash extensions, now there are many types of eyelash extensions created with different materials with their own advantages and disadvantages. In particular, the types of eyelashes that are loved by many young people are: silk eyelashes, velvet eyelashes, silk eyelashes, cluster eyelashes, hair eyelashes, A-shaped eyelashes, Y-shaped eyelashes, 3D, 4D eyelashes....
TDepending on the needs and condition of your eyelashes, the specialist will have advice to help you choose the most suitable type of eyelash extension.
3. Eyelash extensions affect real eyelashes?
Are eyelash extensions safe? Do eyelash extensions make your eyes heavy, itchy, or really fall out? This is the question that many people are most interested in when in need of eyelash extensions.
Miss Tram please answer is HAVE – if you choose a poor quality eyelash extension facility, use the old eyelash extension method, poor quality glue or young technician skills, those risks can completely occur. Therefore, if you intend to do eyelash extensions, you need to find reputable beauty establishments to be most secure and safe.
4. Longevity of eyelash extensions?
Usually, the eyelash extension process takes 1-2 hours depending on the shape of your eyelashes, the method of connection and the number of lashes you choose. Because the life cycle of eyelashes is very short, the lifespan of eyelash extensions can last from 6 to 8 weeks. (Refer eyelash extension time now shared by many people).
This also depends on the following factors:
Expert eyelash extension technique
Your eyelashes grow through 3 stages: mitotic (anagen), medium (catagen) and mature (telogen) cilia. To ensure the longest life of the real lashes, the technician must attach the lashes to the lashes that are in the middle stage of growth (catagen). Absolutely do not attach false eyelashes to mature eyelashes and eyelashes.
In addition, the use of quality glue and proper cleaning also play an important role in helping false eyelashes last as long as possible.
Proper care after eyelash extensions
Proper eyelash care after extension also plays a decisive role in the longevity of false eyelashes.
After 2-3 weeks, the real eyelashes will start to fall out. Therefore, to keep the eyelash extensions as long and beautiful as possible, you should contact a technician to renew your eyelashes.
5. How to take care of after eyelash extension?
As mentioned, the lifespan of false eyelashes also depends partly on the care process of eyelashes after extension. So, how should I take care of my lashes?
Please note the following points to keep your eyelashes healthy and last as long as possible:
- Limit eyelash exposure to water for 2 days after extension.
- Do not use mascara, eyeliner or makeup on the eyelid area because when removing makeup, the makeup remover and the force of the makeup remover cotton will affect the false eyelashes, causing the eyelashes to fall or break the eyelash extensions.
- Do not rub your eyes, this can shift the eyelash joints.
- Stop using eyelash conditioners because the conditioner will dissolve the glue, which will make it easier for the eyelashes to fall off.
>>> Related Articles: Tips to help long and curled eyelashes with natural ingredients Recommended by experts in eyelash care.
6. Is it possible to remove eyelash extensions?
Is it possible to untie my lashes? The answer is of course HAVE. However, you need to choose the safest eyelash extension methods.
In addition, you need to note the following points if you want to remove eyelash extensions:
- If you want to remove eyelash extensions at home, you must use coconut oil, olive oil or specialized eyelash removal cream products. Absolutely do not arbitrarily peel off eyelash extensions when not using any product that melts the glue - this will make the real eyelashes fall out and hurt the eyelid area, even leaving the consequences of drooping eyelids in old age.
- The best advice for you when in need of removing eyelashes is still to go to the beauty salon. Here, the technicians will help you remove false eyelashes quickly and safely.
- After removing the eyelash extension, it is necessary to nourish the eyelashes daily so that the real eyelashes can develop the healthiest.
- Limit eyelash extensions, it is best to have 1-2 months for your real eyelashes to rest and develop.
Above are the What you need to know about eyelash extensions mà Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center want to share with you. For "rookies" in eyelash extensions, you may feel uncomfortable because eyelash extensions will feel a bit heavy or unfamiliar. However, after just a few days you will adapt to those beautiful long and curled eyelashes. Hope this article will be useful to you, wish you always have a good pair of eyelashes! (Read more about Professional eyelash extension training course highly appreciated in HCMC).
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center:Review Top Skin Care Products