Nam , and blackhead These are all worrying problems for women because they are all unsightly and difficult to treat thoroughly. However, these two skin problems have different characteristics and also have separate treatments.
So what is the difference between melasma and freckles? What is the safest way to treat freckles? Let's find out more through the following article of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center ok
Freckles - How Safe Freckle Treatment Methods
1. The difference between melasma and freckles
Melasma and freckles All have one thing in common that is formed from the synthesis of the pigment melanin. When this pigment is synthesized in excess, it will create dark pigments, causing the skin to appear dark patches on the skin.
The main causes of these two skin conditions are under the influence of sun, genetics, unhealthy living habits and unscientific diet. However, these are two different skin conditions and have different treatments. Therefore, it is necessary to recognize which is melasma, which is the fast lane to make the most appropriate treatment decision.
What is melasma?
- Melasma is a condition in which dark spots or patches of skin appear of different sizes, evenly distributed on the skin of the face and is usually concentrated in the cheek area. Usually, melasma legs are closely linked to each other to form an array.
- The age of skin pigmentation is mainly from 25 to 55 years old, the main cause of skin pigmentation is mainly due to hormonal changes, aging process and the influence of intense light.
What is freckles?
- Unlike melasma, freckles are small spots (only 1-5mm), brown or yellow. Usually feces Daddy scattered all over the face and even on both shoulder and arm.
- Freckles will change color or fade depending on the weather. This is a skin condition that often occurs in people with fair skin and is mainly genetic. Therefore, children who are 2 years old can also show signs of freckles.
>>> Related Posts: Top group food to treat melasma, freckles Safest, most effective you should know.
2. Causes of freckles
- Genetic: ĐThis is the biggest cause of freckles, so if someone in your family has freckles, the risk of you also having this skin condition from a young age is quite high.
- Due to geographical location and climate: Usually white people in cold areas will have a very high risk of freckles.
- Due to hormonal changes: CLike melasma, when the body changes hormones, the melanin pigment is overproduced and forms freckles – if you do not protect your skin in the sun, the risk of melasma, freckles is formed. is very high.
- Due to external factors: Sunlight, dirt, improper use of cosmetics are the causes of weakened skin, which is easy to form melasma and freckles.
3. Methods of removing freckles are chosen by many women
Use natural masks
Treatment of freckles with natural ingredients, although not highly effective, has the advantage of being safe, economical and at the same time nourishing, smooth and whiter skin. If your skin condition is not too cosmetic, freckles appear uniform and not too dark, this method is quite ideal.
Some ingredients Freckle treatment effective: betel leaf, moringa powder, tomato, lemon, turmeric, etc. Remember to use regularly 2-3 times a week and remember to pay attention to your skin if there are signs of irritation. Because not all ingredients are suitable for your skin. (Refer to the recipe melasma, freckles mask effective and trusted by women today).
Use freckle cream
On the market, there are many freckle cream products with advertising of natural ingredients, quick and thorough treatment. However, using this treatment is fraught with risks if you do not know how to use it:
- Not for long-term use because most freckle treatment creams have a mechanism of action that is corrosive to the skin, so you need to use it according to the manufacturer's instructions and consult a skin doctor. willow.
- Must choose reputable brands and have clear origin to avoid irritating the skin.
- In the process of using freckle cream, it is necessary to protect and protect the skin carefully so as not to be counterproductive.
In addition, the effectiveness of these treatment creams is often not long-lasting because they only work on the surface of the skin and do not completely eliminate freckles. Therefore, you should be careful when using this method.
Use medication to treat freckles
Currently, on the market, there are also many oral drugs to treat melasma with famous brands and trusted by women because of the effectiveness that it brings. This method has the effect of balancing hormones, adding micronutrients - essential nutrients for the skin to eliminate melanin from deep within. At the same time, preventing the formation of melanin due to hormonal imbalance.
In particular, when using oral freckle treatment, it is necessary to maintain it regularly and persistently for several months to see the results clearly.
This treatment is also quite expensive and effective or not depends on the location of each person. So you need to consider and should consult your doctor for advice on using the most effective way.
Using laser technology
YAG . Laser Technology is one of the certified melasma and freckle treatment technologies capable of intensive treatment, erasing the "dull brown spots" at the root without leaving any side effects on the skin.
With the right wavelength, Laser YAG will focus on treating damaged skin and preventing freckles from returning for a long time.
Especially, when treating melasma and freckles with technology YAG laser At Miss Tram, you can also experience special care treatments, speeding up the skin's recovery process. Therefore, the treatment process will be significantly shortened but still ensure the highest efficiency.
With a team of highly skilled technicians, with modern facilities - equipment and technology Laser removal of freckles by YAG The most advanced, Miss Tram is always confidently committed to bringing absolute satisfaction to customers.
Notes in the treatment of freckles:
- Always moisturize the skin, because this is the minimum condition for a healthy skin. If the skin does not have enough moisture, the skin structure is broken, skin cells are oxidized quickly and interferes with the treatment process.
- Always protect your skin from the sun and strong light sources by using sunscreen every day – otherwise it will backfire on your treatment.
- Have a healthy and nutritious diet as well as add lots of fresh fruits and vegetables to the menu for the healthiest skin from the inside – supporting the rapid skin recovery process.
The above are the share of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center about the problem of freckled skin and effective methods of treatment. To distinguish skin conditions and have the most appropriate treatment, you should anyway consult a doctor or dermatologist. Hope this article will be useful to you. Wish you always have a good skin!
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: