Oily skin Oil glands develop stronger than other skin types, so they are prone to acne and difficult to take care of. The stage of cleansing oily skin with facial cleanser is therefore also paid special attention.
In today's market, the face wash products for oily skin immeasurable many. However, not all products are as advertised, and are also the ideal choice for this "fastidious" skin type.
With the desire to help you with oily skin find the right product, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Please review 7 effective cleansing facial cleansers today.
1 Daily Facial Cleanser DORI
Daily Facial Cleanser DORI It is one of the favorite face washes for oily skin. Products come from DORI Beauty brand - specializes in providing cosmetics used in spa treatments, highly appreciated by spas and those who specialize in spa cosmetics.
Let's take a look at the advantages that make the attraction of Daily Facial Cleanser DORI - Super product to effectively clean oily skin:
- Contains benign, cleansing, moisturizing ingredients ideal for oily skin.
- Hydrolyzed Ginseng Root Extract (extracted from ginseng root): cleans dirt, excess oil from deep pores, bringing a healthy clean skin surface.
- Collagen Peptide: moisturizes the skin, does not cause dryness after washing, anti-oxidation of the skin.
- Portulaca Oleracea (extract from purslane): anti-inflammatory, soothing acne and preventing acne "come back".
- Soft foam, works on the skin gently, optimally.
- Pleasant scent.
Minus: As a specialized product in Spa, there are few distributors.
2 Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam
Speaking of brands Innisfree cosmetics In Korea, many people will immediately think of the popular green tea product line. And Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam for oily skin is one of its super products.
- Suitable for all skin types, including oily or sensitive skin.
- Extracted from green tea and benign natural ingredients: helps deep clean oily skin, works gently without causing dryness.
- Good foaming ability, effectively cleans excess oil on oily skin.
- Reasonable price.
Cons: The smell of green tea is quite strong.
3 Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream
As a specialized product for oily skin, Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream (France) is highly appreciated for its ability to make sebum and balance moisture on the skin.
The product features salicylic acid that has the ability to "whisk" deep into the pores to clean the skin and prevent acne-causing bacteria. Especially does not cause dry skin when used in large doses.
Cons: effective acne treatment must be used for a long time to notice.
4 La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel
One of the cult cleansers for oily skin today is La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel (France).
- The product is made with a soap-free formula that gently and safely cleanses oily skin and feels soft on the skin.
- There is La Roche-Posay thermal spring water in the ingredients to help reduce skin irritation.
- Contains zinc PCA to control oil well, and also effectively prevent acne, inflammation, and skin irritation.
Cons: strong smell.
5 Hada Labo Advanced Nourish Hyaluron Cleanser
Affordable price - effective cleaning - good moisturizing is what Hada Labo Advanced Nourish Hyaluron Cleanser (Japan) converges.
This specialized cleanser for oily skin is highly appreciated for:
- Deep clean but not dry skin thanks to the standard pH 5.5.
- The ingredients include HA, SHA, and Nanoha moisturizing systems to clean the skin, leaving it moist and non-greasy.
- Soft foam, feels relaxing on the skin.
Cons: bad smell.
6 SVR Sebiaclear Gel Moussant
SVR is a French cosmetic company that is recommended by dermatologists around the world. SVR's products are rigorously researched and screened before launching to the market.
SVR Sebiaclear Gel Moussant cleansing face wash for oily skin is also well received by users thanks to its advantages:
- Benign ingredients, good cleansing effect on oily skin.
- Gluconolactone: Exfoliating, reducing swelling, blurring dark spots.
- Niacinamide: reduce excess oil, anti-inflammatory.
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin: softens skin, moisturizes.
- Mild scent, does not irritate the skin.
- Can reduce acne.
Cons: high price.
7 Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
When it comes to an effective cleansing cleanser for oily skin, Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (from the US) is a good candidate.
Advantages of this face wash:
- Low pH (3,5-4,5), similar to the acidity of the skin, so it does not cause irritation, dryness or stinging.
- The ability to clean dirt, excess oil well thanks to the ingredient containing Salicylic Acid.
- Helps treat acne and prevent acne from returning.
Cons: unpleasant smell.
Above is the share of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center about 7 face wash for oily skin effective clean. Hope to help you make the best choice for your skin.