One of the reasons why women are most self-conscious is that their skin is damaged pitted scars , and large pores dull, ugly skin. However, that obsession will be dissipated thanks to Fractional CO2 Laser - Advanced cosmetic technology supports the treatment of pitted scars and tightens pores. So how "beneficial" is this method, let's Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center find out!
Safe and Effective CO2 Laser Pore Tightening Technology
Fractional CO2 Laser – The secret to solving all skin problems at once
Laser CO2 Fractional is a technological breakthrough in the field of pitted scar treatment and skin regeneration. Currently, this is the most effective technology for treatment, especially for pitted scars. Fractional CO2 laser is applied in many countries such as USA, Japan, Korea, Germany.
This method is extremely safe, using a laser with a wavelength of 10.600nm to affect damaged skin tissues, stimulating the self-filling mechanism on the skin. Thanks to that, the amount collagen will naturally increase, promote the regeneration of the epidermis. Treatment according to a reasonable course, you will certainly feel more unexpected results than expected. (How to guide whitening face tighten pores at home safest and most effective).
And what are the outstanding advantages of this beauty method?
- NO pain, injury, bleeding like the needle roller method.
- It does not take much time to rest, the skin recovers IMMEDIATELY on the DAY of treatment.
- EFFICIENCY of treatment is quick, the condition of STARS improves after only 1 treatment.
- Increase collagen production, effectively tighten pores, and have the ability to reduce acne, especially blackheads.
- Besides the use of filling pitted scars, it also helps to tighten pores, rejuvenate and smooth the skin & anti-aging for the skin.
- CO2 laser is effective in a variety of cases: removing keloid scars, dark scars and concave scars, treating acne and removing acne scars.
- Treatment of postpartum stretch marks, melasma, freckles, age spots and removal of small wrinkles near the eyes, mouth, wrinkles around the neck, large and deep wrinkles.
- This method is verified by scientists to be absolutely 100% safe, with no side effects and no complications for the performer.
The subjects who should perform the CO2 Laser method to improve the condition of acne skin, pitted scars, and tighten pores are:
- Customers with large pores, oily skin, rough skin
- Customers suffering from skin aging
- Customers experiencing scars, acne
>>> Related Articles: How to Tighten pores with clay mask Safe, effective and trusted by many people today.
The process of treating pitted scars, tightening pores with CO2 Laser at Miss Tram:
According to observations, this is a sophisticated and sophisticated technology, beauty centers - Spas that want to transfer must meet the needs of facilities and a team of highly skilled professionals. And Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center is one of the reputable addresses, can bring the expected effect to customers.
At Miss Tram, we apply the standard process through the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit and advise on the most suitable treatment course for customers
- Step 2: The specialist disinfects & cleans the area to be treated
- Step 3: Apply & lightly numb the treatment area
- Step 4: Adjust the Fractional CO2 Laser machine to shine directly on the skin with concave scars, the rays will go deep into the root of the skin cells, helping to treat pitted scars effectively.
- Step 5: At the end of the treatment, apply a skin regenerating cream to soothe & care for a smoother, healthier skin.
After the first treatment, you can feel a noticeable improvement in your skin. Depending on the location of each person and the condition of the scar will determine how many times you have to do it!
How to take care of the skin after CO2 laser method:
After the treatment, the skin will close and peel within 7 days due to the process of renewing the dead skin tissue. Don't worry too much about dry skin during these 7 days as it is a normal sign of skin healing. So you need to protect your skin by:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. When going out, wear a mask and use sunscreen to prevent dust from sticking to the skin.
- Clean your face before you go to sleep and when you wake up, your skin can recover quickly and achieve the highest efficiency.
Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Transferring many of the world's most advanced cosmetic technologies, committed to supporting customers to completely treat the problems they are facing on the skin, especially scars or acne pits. And this method will help to completely fill in pitted scars, tighten ugly large pores on the skin, bring confidence in work as well as in daily life.
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: