|Share| After making lips, it is forbidden to use your hands to remove the skin of the lips to make them peel off quickly Nhanh
Absolutely do not use me to remove the skin of the lips after spraying
Relying on cosmetic methods to get a fresh, full and naturally beautiful lips has long been a priority for women. So after returning home, because they are so impatient with their results, many people have the habit of using their hands to remove the skin quickly because:
- Afraid of being ugly, afraid that people will know that I have just returned from a beauty salon.
- Thought the scab had healed and could be removed.
- The young skin that forms causes itchiness, the outer scab is dry and hard, making me feel uncomfortable
Miss Tram please note what you are doing ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMENDED and is also BANNED for the following reasons:
The skin of the lips is inherently sensitive and vulnerable. Instead of having 16 layers like other skin areas, the lip skin has only 3-5 layers. In addition, the lip skin does not have hair follicles, but hair follicles play an important role in protecting the perfection of the body and contribute to the "hardness" of the skin. Since the skin on the lips has no hair follicles, they are softer than other areas of the skin.
- Therefore, after affecting the lips with beauty measures, what you need to pay attention to is to let the lips SLEEP the skin layer instead of using your hands to remove it. Because according to a thorough study of 102 human hands, scientists at the University of Colorado (USA) have discovered that there are more than 4.700 different types of bacteria that exist. Each normal hand has about 150 types of bacteria.
- If you use your hands to remove it, you accidentally give bacteria the opportunity to penetrate deep inside, leading to damage to the lips that is inevitable, the lips will also take longer to scab.
So no matter how hungover you are, you still have to keep your will, it is forbidden to use your hands to remove the skin of your lips. Instead, use regular use of balm or Vaseline to help smooth lips, peeling easily.
To own fresh, soft and shiny lips, Miss Tram is happy to suggest you a few beauty methods:
- Crystal lip spray helps lips look natural, keeping the color quite stable.
- Collagen Crystal Lip Spray and Stem Cell Lip Spray help you own smooth, soft lips.
- Spray queen lips Natural lip color - Painless - Long lasting - Safe.
- Micro-lip sculpting for fast color and correct color selection.
>>> Recommended articles: Signs of Failure of Lip Spray - 5 signs that your lip spray process has failed.
Do not hesitate to call HOTLINE 1900 7018 for advice on all your questions about the service.
With Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Some Questions Answered Other: