Mistakes to avoid when not using sunscreen at home? Sunscreen It is one of the most essential skin care products for women's skin. They have a role in protecting the skin against the negative effects of ultraviolet rays - one of the causes of skin pigmentation, freckles, acne, signs of aging and wrinkles. skin cancer. Therefore, the work Apply sunscreen when going out is an indisputable thing.
So what if you stay at home? Do you need to apply sunscreen? And Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Learn about this issue.
Check Out The Mistakes When Not Using Sunscreen At Home
1. The dangers of staying at home without sunscreen
When spending all day at home, women often have more time to take care of their skin more carefully. But there is a step that women often skip because they think it is not necessary, which is the step of applying sunscreen. However, this thinking is completely wrong.
According to dermatologists, staying at home is also at risk of being affected by UV rays as usual. Because there are two types of UV rays, which are UVA and UVB rays. If UVB only affects the outer part of the skin, it cannot penetrate glass windows and sunscreen clothing, then UVA rays can penetrate all from protective clothing or glass doors. Whether you stay at home, work near a window or often go to the main door, your skin is also affected by UVA beer.
Besides, if you are regularly exposed to electronic devices such as phones, computers, televisions, your skin is also affected by radiation. Radiation can cause the skin to become dull, dry, appear melasma, freckles and cause the skin to age quickly when under constant impact.
In particular, indoor electric lighting such as fluorescent lamps, ultraviolet lamps, halogen bulbs, etc. can also emit large amounts of UV rays. Skin exposed to these types of UV light will be at risk of dry pigmented skin, melasma, freckles and scarlet fever, skin cancer.
Therefore, dermatologists still recommend using sunscreen every day, even if you are often at home. (The Why should you use sunscreen? regularly).
2. Should you use creams with a high sun protection factor?
Many women are aware of the need to protect their skin from the sun when at home. However, in which many people choose lotions with high sun protection index for convenient use.
Sunscreens with sunscreen ingredients still provide effective protection against UV rays. But not much, not enough and not as long-lasting as specialized sunscreen lines.
Therefore, if you are a person who uses electrical and electronic devices constantly, or works at a window often, even at home all day you still need to use sunscreen to protect your skin.
3. Note some indicators when choosing sunscreen chọn
To ensure that you choose the right and effective sunscreen, there are a few points to keep in mind:
- It is recommended to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen (which can prevent the harmful effects of UVB and UVA rays on the skin).
- SPF of at least 30 for the best protection against UVB rays. For those who have light skin, thin skin or after cosmetic surgery, they should use sunscreen with an SPF of 50.
- Pay attention to the PA index - which is an indicator of the skin's ability to protect against UVA rays. The PA index is classified by level (PA+, PA++, PA+++, PA++++ ) with the higher the level, the greater the ability to protect skin against UVA rays.
- You should choose a sunscreen with a suitable texture (spray, gel, cream) to ensure effective penetration into the skin, without causing stickiness.
- Choose a sunscreen suitable for your skin type to avoid irritation.
>>> Related articles: The reasons why Dry skin when using sunscreen you should know.
4. How to use sunscreen properly?
In addition to choosing the right and quality sunscreen line, you need to use it correctly to ensure the most effective skin protection:
- Sunscreen should be applied at least twice a day, and if you work continuously in front of a computer or near a window, you should apply sunscreen every 2 hours.
- Use the right amount of cream according to the instructions for use. Because too little will not be enough to protect the skin, too much will cause stickiness, discomfort and even acne.
- Sunscreen for important parts such as neck, behind ears, hands, ...
- Apply sunscreen 20-30 minutes before going outside.
- At the end of the day, you should carefully remove makeup to ensure that there is no cosmetic residue on the skin.
>>> Related article: How do Japanese women take care of their skin? Learn Skin care secrets from Japanese women The best standard you should know to apply.
Whether at home or not, you should use sunscreen for comprehensive skin protection. Regular use of sunscreen Regularly will help prevent dark spots, dry skin and signs of skin aging extremely effectively. Therefore, do not skip this wonderful skin care step.
Hope the sharing of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center will be useful to you. Wish you always have a beautiful healthy skin!
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: