To maintain a healthy and beautiful skin, your skin needs to be thoroughly cleansed and moisturized. In particular, the step of washing your face will be the decisive factor skin health your. Because when the skin is not cleaned, the moisturizing steps behind are not only ineffective, but can also create conditions for the formation of skin problems. Let's dig deeper into the step Skin Care this through the next post of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center ok
The Secret To Washing Your Face The Right Way You Should Know
1. The benefits of washing your face properly
Washing your face is the first step Skin Care First helps to remove sebum and dust on the skin. In addition to cleansing the skin, proper face washing also has other uses:
+ Helps skin absorb nutrients effectively:
When the skin is clean, the pores are open, the nutrients from the cream will be absorbed more effectively.
During a long day exposed to a lot of dirt and bacteria, the skin also sheds a lot of oil in response to environmental influences. This creates an ideal environment for bacteria to thrive.
Therefore, cleaning the skin at the end of the day is an extremely necessary thing - to help open pores and eliminate acne-causing germs.
>>> Good reference article: Veggies to treat acne Effective, safe in your garden.
+ Avoid skin diseases:
Of course, when you wash your face clean, you will remove bacteria, cosmetic residue and tighten pores. When you have clean skin, you will prevent skin diseases such as redness, skin irritation or other inflammatory diseases.
Not washing your face clean not only causes the skin to have problems with acne, dermatological diseases, but the skin will not fully absorb the nutrients from the cream. As a result, the skin will become weaker and more sensitive. This is the cause of the skin aging very quickly in old age.
2. The secret to choosing the right cleanser for your skin
There are many face wash products on the market with many different uses and suitable for different skin types. If you use the wrong cleanser, your skin can become irritated and easily lead to skin problems. Do SKIN TEST TEST Find out what skin type you have.
Therefore, you need to choose for yourself the right type of product:
- With lane oily skin: For this type of skin, you should choose a foam cleanser, which has a good sebum removal effect. Avoid products with fragrance, large particles, too high pH – these products make the skin easy to lose its natural oils.
- With lane dry skin: You should choose a gel or cream-based cleanser that contains many moisturizing agents such as oils and fatty acids to retain moisture on the skin after washing your face.
- With combination skin: You can choose a specialized cleanser or alternately use the type for oily skin in the morning and the type for dry skin in the evening to clean the skin most effectively.
- With lane sensitive skin: You should choose for yourself a specialized facial cleanser. Prioritize products that are gel-based, non-foaming, colorless, fragrance-free and have a gentle cleansing effect so as not to irritate the skin.
3. Steps to wash your face properly
Step 1: Wash your hands with soap. After tying your hair neatly, you must wash your hands with soap to remove bacteria and dirt from your hands.
Step 2: Remove makeup (in the evening) – Removing makeup at the end of the day will remove makeup, cosmetic residue, excess oil and dirt on the skin – which alone cannot remove all.
Step 3: Wet your face with warm water – Warm water will open up the pores, making it easier to wash away the dirt.
Step 4: Use cleanser - Take an appropriate amount of cleanser in the palm of your hand, create foam and apply evenly on the face. Then massage circles in the direction from bottom to top, from inside to outside for 30 seconds.
Step 5: Wash your face with cold water – Washing your face with cold water will help close your pores.
4. Notes when washing your face
In addition to choosing the right cleanser for your skin type and washing your face properly, you need to keep the following points in mind:
- After washing your face, you should use a toner to balance the pH of your skin, then use skin care products.
- Only use cleanser twice a day in the morning and evening to both clean the skin and not lose the natural moisture on the skin.
- Do not use water that is too hot or too cold to wash your face. Hot water will dry the skin, and cold water will not open the pores, so it cannot clean the skin effectively. It is best to use warm water to wash your face, and use cold water to close pores after washing your face.
- Do not apply too much force when washing your face. The strong impact makes the skin easily damaged and later the skin will quickly sag.
- Do not use tap water to wash your face. Because in tap water contains many disinfectants, bactericidal will make the skin more prone to dryness.
>>> Related Articles: Skin Care Trends In The New Age
If you don't moisturize, your face may just dry out, but if you don't wash your face, you will definitely have a lot of skin problems. So, to have a beautiful skin, the first thing you have to do is clean your skin properly. Hopefully, the shares of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center will be useful to you. Wish you always have a beautiful healthy skin!
See More The Beauty secrets At Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: