Hidden acne Acne is a type of acne that is not serious but the most difficult to treat. To get rid of this type of acne, you need a procedure Skin Care the right way, a healthy diet – living, a safe acne treatment and perseverance in the long run. In addition, during the treatment of acne you need to adhere to certain principles. So today's post, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Please share about the principles to pay attention to during the treatment of hidden acne.
Principles to pay attention to in the process of treating hidden acne
Clean skin properly
Every day, the skin is exposed to a thick layer of makeup, excess oil, sweat secreted and dirt attached. If you do not clean the skin properly, these impurities will accumulate on the skin and clog pores, easy to create acne. Therefore, in order to effectively clean the skin, it is necessary to follow the following cleaning principles:
• Double cleansing: You need to remove makeup thoroughly to remove makeup, sebum and dirt. Then wash your face with a cleanser to deep clean, for clear skin. Job Wash your face properly Using a face wash twice a day not only helps you treat hidden acne quickly but also repels other types of acne effectively.
Choose a cleanser that contains silicon acid - this is a substance that prevents and supports the removal of acne extremely well, helps to deep clean, kill bacteria, reduce sebum secretion.
• Exfoliating dead skin cells: Dead cells are the cause of rough skin, clogged pores, preventing nutrient absorption. So, exfoliate twice a week to remove dead skin patches on the skin, help open pores and effectively treat hidden acne.
• Facial steaming: Steam for facial skin dilates pores, pushing acne to the skin quickly. In addition, the sauna also detoxifies the skin, helps the skin to clear and prevents the formation and development of hidden acne.
Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil or a slice of lemon and steam to relax your skin.
When you have hidden acne, if you regularly wear makeup, it will easily clog pores, acne will get worse - this is not good during acne treatment. Therefore, during acne, it is best to limit makeup. If you wear makeup, you should only apply a light layer of powder, choose safe cosmetic lines for acne skin and properly clean your skin before going to bed.
>>> Recommended articlest: How to Whiten Face Without Cosmetics - To have a beautiful, white, smooth skin without blemish, you do not necessarily have to rely on expensive cosmetics or skin whitening technology or laborious masks. Just maintain these habits, you will have a smooth and radiant skin.
Say no to waterproof cosmetics
The most important rule when treating acne is to always keep the pores open – clogged pores are the main cause of hidden acne arising and difficult to treat. With waterproof cosmetics, labeled "water-resistant" will clog pores, especially makeup cosmetics and sunscreen. Therefore, you should stay away from these types of products, at least during acne treatment.
Always keep things that come in contact with your face clean
One of the causes hidden acne that you don't expect is due to exposure to everyday objects. Therefore, regularly clean and replace makeup tools; wash pillowcases and helmets every week; And most importantly, wash face masks, masks, and sunscreen every day.
Have a regular diet and activity
To have a healthy body and skin, you should have a balanced diet and activity. Of course, in the process of treating hidden acne, this is even more important. In particular, note the following principles:
- Sleep: Sleeping early and getting enough sleep helps the skin to be restored effectively, the skin will be younger and smoother.
- Add more vegetables: Eating a lot of vegetables and fruits helps provide nutrients to the skin from the inside, the skin is always moist, smooth and the acne treatment process takes place faster.
- Do not eat hot spicy food: Hot spicy food is one of the main causes of acne skin; Therefore, during the treatment of acne, you should remove these foods from the daily menu.
- Drink enough water: Water plays a very important role for our muscles as well as our skin. In order for the skin to always be well-hydrated, fresh and healthy, and the acne treatment process to take place quickly, you should maintain the habit of drinking enough water every day.
Do not arbitrarily pop acne
Squeezing is one of the most effective and fastest ways to get rid of acne. However, not squeezing acne properly will cause unfortunate consequences – acne becomes inflamed, spreads, and the skin will be damaged. Therefore, if you do not know how to squeeze hidden acne, it is best to go to dermatology centers for the fastest and safest treatment.
Note when using acne products
According to research, the best products to treat acne hidden under the skin are those containing Tretinoin. Tretinoin is one of the derivatives of vitamin A, has strong effects and brings many benefits to the skin such as acne treatment, anti-aging skin. Therefore, you should carefully review the ingredients to choose the best acne treatment product.
One note is that acne products can cause dry, flaky skin, so you need to take care of your skin and moisturize it thoroughly to avoid this phenomenon. In addition, for those of you with sensitive skin, it is best to consult and prescribe a dermatologist for the safest acne treatment process.
>>> Related posts: Effective Acne White Mask Formula To care and support the treatment of skin with problems related to acne, using a mask from natural ingredients is the best choice. These are 3 effective formulas that many women apply successfully.
These are the principles to pay attention to during the treatment of hidden acne. Hope this article will be useful to you, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Wishing you successful acne treatment and speedy recovery of your skin!
See More The Beauty secrets Other Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: