Hidden acne make the skin become rough, uncomfortable and unsightly… if not treated in time, it is very easy to COMPLEX into inflammatory acne. So how to prevent effectively, let Miss Tram VietNam Tell you a good tip "SAY NO" with this type of acne!
4 Small Tips To Help Shorten Effectively Prevent Hidden Acne
Hydrate the skin
- Providing enough water and moisture will remove impurities, bacteria, improve skin elasticity and contribute to controlling sebum, helping the skin "avoid" hidden acne effectively.
- You can apply moisturizer in combination with drinking enough 2 liters of water / day or you can replace it with fruit juices containing many vitamins that are good for the skin.
This is a very important step, you need to clean properly to remove sebum, dirt, dead cells, thereby eliminating acne at the root. You should remove makeup daily with a suitable cleanser combined with exfoliating 1-2 times a week to feel the results clearly.
Should be loaded with good foods such as vitamins (A, C, B, E), protein, omega 3, omega 6 .... At the same time, limit greasy foods, sweets, hot spicy foods to keep the skin healthy and clear of acne.
Avoid stress, stress
- When stressed, the body produces cortisol - a hormone that is harmful to the skin, causing an increase in the sebaceous glands, making hair follicles thick and causing hidden acne.
- So you need to stay in a good mood, identify the cause of your anxiety, which will help you accept and find a good solution.
- It is possible to combine daily exercise to help limit the cortisol that causes hidden acne. (Refer to Diet for people with hidden acne you should know).
Hidden acne not only makes women miserable but also difficult to treat, so you need to proactively prevent it in time to avoid spreading, if any case is difficult, contact Miss Tram immediately for treatment. with the right treatments!
You are viewing the article How To Prevent Hidden Acne From Visiting favorites in the category Q&A Miss Tram at the website Miss Tram Spa. Any comments - reviews please send directly to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment right below the article. Don't forget to follow us for more good articles in the same category and share it with everyone you know!