Ginseng soaked in honey is a beauty formula used by concubines and beauties since ancient times to improve skin and prolong youth. With precious ingredients, completely natural, this beauty formula is being extremely trusted by beauty believers because of its very effective skin beautifying and fading effect.
So soak fresh ginseng and honey How effective? And how to use them properly? Don't miss the next post of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center .
Skin Beauty Effects Of Fresh Ginseng Soaked In Honey
1. Beauty use of fresh ginseng soaked in honey
For a long time, ginseng is considered a rare herb to help strengthen the body and increase vitality for sick and elderly people. And with the development of modern life, ginseng is now widely used in daily life.
Special, Ginseng soaked in honey being used very favorably by women. Because in addition to health care, this source of medicine also has extremely effective beauty uses:
- Helps prevent and reverse the signs of aging in middle age.
- Improve dark spots, pigmentation, dull skin.
- Support the treatment of skin diseases such as dermatitis, many acne or dry skin.
- Enhance hair health, reduce hair loss quickly.
- Supports weight loss and weight control for a slim, toned body.
- Improve sleep, help the spirit become excited, refreshed, focused.
>>> Related Articles: Tutorial how to treat melasma Safety and effectiveness are shared from insiders.
2. How to soak ginseng and honey for face mask
Ginseng mask soaked in honey is the beauty method of many women. These two ingredients when combined will work to restore damaged skin, stimulate the production of new skin cells, fade dark spots, and moisturize and reduce wrinkles effectively. In particular, this mixture is completely benign and suitable for all skin types, so this is a formula worth using:
- Quality fresh ginseng.
- Raw honey.
- The glass jar has been sterilized.
- Step 1: Clean ginseng with soft cloth and brush under gentle running water (don't soak ginseng under water).
- Step 2: Let the ginseng drain and then slice thinly into the blender. Add a little honey to make the ginseng puree.
- Step 3: Put ginseng puree into a glass jar and then pour honey into the mixture so that the mixture is slightly diluted.
- Step 4: Close the lid tightly. Soak the honey ginseng jar for 1 day and use it.
Like other skin care masks, honey ginseng mask should only be used 1-2 times a week at night before going to bed.
- Step 1: Clean the skin (should combine exfoliation and steam for the mask to be better absorbed into the skin).
- Step 2: Apply a thin layer of honey ginseng mixture to the skin.
- Step 3: Leave for 20 minutes and wash your face with water.
>>> Related Articles: Did You Know The secret to white and pink skin? Hear from today's leading skin care experts.
3. How to soak ginseng to drink
The health benefits of fresh ginseng soaked in honey are not without controversy. But drinking honey ginseng regularly also has a good effect on healthy skin and reduces dark spots from the inside very well. Therefore, Miss Tram would like to guide you how to soak fresh ginseng and honey as follows:
How to choose ginseng?: Choose fresh ginseng with a size of 100-200g or more, long life. Clean with soft cloth and brush under gentle running water – do not soak ginseng under water.
- Step 1: Ginseng, after being cleaned, is sliced thin, 1-3g each.
- Step 2: Put the ginseng slices into the soaking jar and pour honey into the ginseng.
- Step 3: Close the lid tightly. Soak for 7 days can be used
With fresh ginseng soaked in honey, you should use it every day. Drink 2 times a day, each time from 20-25ml and should drink in the morning, noon. And one note is that you need to use both honey and ginseng pieces.
4. Note when using ginseng soaked in honey
Fresh ginseng soaked in honey is very good if we use it properly, in sufficient doses and in accordance with the body's condition. Although it has great uses for health and skin, with any ingredient, there are precautions when using it. Therefore, you need to pay attention to the following points when you intend to use honey ginseng:
- Do not use more than 100ml per day.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not take honey ginseng.
- People with low blood pressure, diabetes should consult a doctor when they want to use honey ginseng.
- People with psoriasis, parakeratosis should also consult a dermatologist before using this mask.
Above are the How to use ginseng soaked in honey to improve the skin and remove the dark spots extremely effectively Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center want to share with you. These are considered two herbs that have great uses in promoting health and maintaining beautiful young skin.
Therefore, if you want to improve your skin, fresh ginseng soaked in honey is a perfect choice. Hope this article will be useful to you. Wish you always have the most beautiful healthy skin! (Refer to the recipe Natural skin rejuvenation mask safest and most effective).
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: