|Question – Answer| Red and Blue Treated Eyebrows, Which Ink To Re-sculpt
Do you know what causes the phenomenon of blue-red eyebrows?
Miss Tram helps you to go through a few causes as follows:
- KTV's skills are still weak, causing the tattoo spray effect to fail and the color to change color.
- The eyebrows are blue due to using too much black, going to the needle for too long causes a lot of ink to accumulate under the skin, causing the skin to feel blue after doing it.
- Your eyebrows turn red due to using brown a lot, the needle is too light so the ink can't stick to the skin.
- There is no shortage of causes due to the use of poor quality ink.
When the eyebrows have such a red-blue phenomenon, many customers want to correct and beautify them right away with the CREATING method. So what kind of ink will you choose so that you won't get the color standard without being red and blue later on?
At Miss Tram Natural Beauty Center, there will be 2 lines of specialized ink for Sculpture for customers to choose from:
- Japanese ink: originated from Japan with natural extracts, so it is very friendly to the body, does not cause skin irritation.
- American ink – Queen ink: originating from the US, is recognized by experts in the field of tattoo spray as the best tattoo ink line today.
Choosing one of these two types of Miss Tram's ink gives the same perfect results when sculpting eyebrows because they are of natural origin, so they will not be red and blue later. However, there are still a few differences between them:
- If using Japanese ink, the cost of sculpting is cheap, the durability is about 1,5 years and will be supported with free miles for 6 months.
- If you choose the 100% herbal ink line - Queen ink, the cost will be 1-2 million higher, but in return, the fiber will be smooth and smooth as natural as real eyebrows. Color fastness from 3 to 5 years, free mile support for 1 year.
Miss Tram would like to emphasize again that these are 2 SPECIALIZED ink lines for eyebrow sculpting at the center, so customers are completely assured of the quality of the ink we use. Depending on the economic ability or preferences of each person to consider and make an appropriate choice.
If you have any doubts about ink quality, you can refer to Miss Tram's previous posts or contact the Center immediately for the fastest answers and support!
Don't hesitate to call HOTLINE 1900 7018 For advice on all your questions about the service, please:
- Sculpting eyebrows with natural fibers with 6D - 9D techniques for Men and Women
- Sculpting eyebrows with natural fibers combined with Spray Ombre/Shading/Sandy
- European eyebrow sculpture
- Ombre eyebrow spray
- Magic Shading eyebrow spray
- Spray eyebrow powder/Crystal American ink 100% herbal extract
- Spray eyebrow powder Queen toner mực
- Delete, fix, handle the phenomenon of red and blue eyebrows
With Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Some Questions Answered Other: