Oily acne skin is extremely "unpleasant" skin, it makes "suffering owners" less confident. Not only that, this skin type is very difficult to please, as long as you neglect to take care of it, the oily acne on the skin will become very serious.
Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center suggest you route acne skin care perfect, helping you easily "live" with them as well as solve them thoroughly, quickly owning a healthy and smooth skin.
How to Take Care of Oily Skin with Acne Correctly
1. Wash your face properly
In fact, washing your face is not as simple as we think, especially with acne-prone skin, the more you need to wash your face clean.
- First, wash your hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap so that the bacteria on your hands do not affect your face. You can use warm water to wash your face first to open up the pores, making it easier to clean the dirt.
- You put a suitable amount of cleanser into the palm of your hand, gently create foam and then massage all over your face, especially oily areas such as nose, cheeks, forehead.
- Finally, wash your face with cool water and pat dry with a soft towel.
You should also remember that only wash your face 2-3 times a day, when washing do not rub vigorously to avoid damaging the skin. Do not use hot water, massage too hard as well as use high detergent cleansers. (How to guide acne treatment on cheeks safest and most effective).
2. “Standard” Pores
Too much oil on the skin will make large pores In addition, this not only makes our facial skin ugly but also accumulates dirt and is prone to acne. Therefore, narrowing the pores is essential.
To narrow the pores, you need to pay attention to the following issues:
- The first is to remove dead skin cells, help the skin clear and clean the skin from deep inside. You should exfoliate 1-2 times per week with the right exfoliators for your skin.
- Acne skin then you should limit makeup, if you need to wear makeup, you should buy cosmetics with oil-control properties.
- Every day, it is necessary to carefully remove makeup to remove all makeup residue as well as dirt on the skin.
- Use rose water or apply ice to tighten pores effective.
3. Regular skin care
Just a little neglect and oily skin will betray the owner, so you need to practice a daily skin care routine.
Many of us often have the habit of squeezing acne and touching our face with our hands, but this is not good at all because it will make the face skin infected and acne on the skin worse.
After washing your face, it is recommended to use rose water and skin moisturizers. For acne-prone skin, you should choose oil-free products: on these products must be labeled "oil-free", "non-acnegenic", "non-natural". acne” (noncomedogenic), “won’t clog pores”.
In addition, immediately quit bad habits such as touching your face with your hands, squeezing acne or wearing too much makeup, this will make your skin "suffocate". (Update the Acne treatment suitable for each skin type appreciated by many experts).
4. Proper sun protection
Sunlight not only darkens the skin but also causes many bad effects on the skin such as melasma, freckles, wrinkles, skin aging. Therefore, you should regularly use sunscreen as well as carefully cover your skin when going out.
Even when it's cool, UV rays can still damage your skin, so you need to apply sunscreen regularly to protect your skin effectively.
5. Skin care from the inside
In addition to controlling the amount of oil from the outside, you should also focus on skin care from the inside by paying attention to some of the following issues:
- Limit eating hot, spicy, greasy, sugary foods
- Stay away from coffee, tobacco, alcohol or stimulants
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day
- Eat lots of green vegetables and fruits
- Get enough sleep, don't stay up late
- Avoid stress, keep your mind at ease
- Don't let your body get too tired
If you follow the above measures correctly, the condition of oily acne on the skin will be significantly improved. However, this skin care process requires you to be persistent and do it regularly for a long time.
If you want to "burn the stage", quickly overcome oily acne, you can go to reputable spas like Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center for advice on suitable beauty routes, using modern machines to intervene deep inside the skin, effectively improving skin problems.
Miss Tram VietNam is considered as one of the few beauty facilities possessing many advantages such as: advanced beauty technology, state-of-the-art equipment as well as a team of talented KTVs. This place provides many modern beauty services, bringing beauty and confidence to millions of customers. If you are having a headache because of oily acne, you should contact Miss Tram immediately to receive advice from leading experts in the field of skin care. (Process What to pay attention to when treating acne?? Update 8 things you need to keep in mind for successful acne treatment).
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: