If you search on Google with the keyword phrase “what to eat lip spray” or “how long does it take to recover when spraying lips to recover” will produce thousands of articles. In general, the articles guide people to understand that the care and nutrition process after lip spray is extremely important. Please refer to this article by Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center to find yourself the correct answer!
The essence of lip spray – no pain, no scarring, no downtime
The real essence of lip spray is to create microscopic injuries but still ensure that tattoo ink penetrates deep below the dermis of the skin. One thing is for sure, after spraying lips, more or less, your lips are still hurt.
After 5-7 days, the young skin will heal and begin to peel off, at this time the lips have begun to heal. However, depending on the location of each person, it takes about a month or more for you to heal completely.
Lip spray is a simple, painless and especially not taking as much time to rest as traditional lip tattoo methods. However, in order for the lips to heal quickly, you should pay attention to the care according to the instructions of the specialist and note some of the following issues so as not to affect the aesthetic effect.
Spraying lips should abstain from what?
- During the care period (the first 5 days), before your lips scab, you should limit the toothpaste to your lips. When brushing, use a toothpaste with mild ingredients. Because the brushing action will rub against the lips and the antiseptic toothpaste ingredients, mint will make your lips sore and uncomfortable.
- Limit the amount of water on the lips until the lips are completely peeled off. This will help your lips color more beautiful and natural. If water gets on the lips, the lip color may be lighter, not the color you originally wanted.
- Limit direct sun exposure and do not wear lipstick for the first week.
- Do not drink stimulants such as alcohol, beer, ... These substances will make the blood circulation uneven, leading to the color on the lips not beautiful and natural.
- Do not eat chicken, sticky rice, water spinach because it will make your lips more painful, swollen and the risk of scar formation is very high.
- Do not eat seafood, fishy foods will make the skin of the lips itchy and uncomfortable.
- Do not eat beef, soy sauce because it will make your lips dark, greatly affecting the color.
- In the process of scabbing, the color of the lips will be dark or light depending on the location of each person, this time you should leave it on naturally and limit using your hands to peel off the scales, which will easily cause damage to the lips.
Things to do after spraying lips:
- In the first time, if the lips are too burning, every night before going to bed you can use ointment or vaseline to soothe.
- Move your lips as much as possible because in the process of spraying the lips will be numbed, so many of you will feel numb.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables such as coconut water, pineapple, tomatoes, carrots, oranges, etc. to supplement vitamins and make your lips more beautiful.
- Drink plenty of water, but don't let the water come into contact with the surface of your lips. You can use a straw or a small spoon to drink water.
- Use the drug exactly as directed by the doctor to quickly recover the lip tattoo area
- Follow-up visit at the place where lip spray is performed after 3 months.
Some pictures of lip sculpting tattoo at Miss Tram:
Hope the above useful information helps you find the answer to the question of what to eat and do you need to rest? To have a naturally beautiful and seductive lips, you can use Korean technology lip tattooing method. This is one of the most advanced tattoo spraying technologies currently being successfully applied at Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center.