As a product skincare, sunscreen There are also regulations on shelf life, shelf life and certain preservation principles. This means that if you use a "broken" sunscreen, your skin will not be effectively protected, and even acne problems due to skin irritation will occur.
So, how do you know if the sunscreen you are using is safe or not? Let's take a look at 4 signs that should "throw away" sunscreen immediately through the following article of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center ok
Warning: 4 Signs Of Sunscreen That Makes Your Skin Problem With Acne, Darkening, Rapid Aging
1. Sunscreen more than 3 years from the date of manufacture
Although most sunscreens often do not have an expiration date, all of these products are printed by cosmetic companies with the production time on the packaging. And according to experts, the shelf life of sunscreen is 3 years – if it is more than 3 years from the date of manufacture to the present, you should remove this product from the makeup table.
So, how to check the production date?
Please pay attention to the Batch Code printed on the product – this is the code that shows the production batch information of the product, not the Barcode (code under the black bar).
Each cosmetic company will have its own way of recording Batch code. But they are usually about 3-6 numbers and are printed in black ink or embossed, imprinted on the bottom, body or top of the product. Once you know the Batch code, you can look it up at the Cosmetic Calculator (checkcosmetic.net), Check Fresh (checkfresh.com) or Cosmetics Wizard (cosmeticswizard.net) pages for specific production date information.
2. Sunscreen more than 12 months after opening
A very important parameter that you need to keep in mind when using cosmetics in general and sunscreen in particular is the shelf life of the product. Most sunscreens will have a shelf life of 12 months after opening. After this time, the nutrients as well as the texture of the product can be oxidized and penetrated by bacteria. Therefore, it is best not to use sunscreen for more than 1 year.
>>> Reference: Choose Sunscreen For Acne Skin Experience in choosing a safe sunscreen for acne-prone skin.
3. Sunscreen has a weird scent
According to the long-term cosmetic use of beauty believers, when the sunscreen shows signs of changing scent, you should stop using it immediately. Because the combination of ingredients in sunscreen will create their signature scent. Any changes: rancid, sour, musty or strange odors indicate they have gone bad. Therefore, when using sunscreen or any other skin care product, regularly pay attention to their characteristic scent.
4. Sunscreen changes texture, color
Besides the change in scent, if you see any strange changes in the texture and color of the sunscreen such as: thicker, thicker, drier or more opaque, it's best to discard them. Because this shows that the composition of the product has changed: oxidized, penetrated by bacteria or expired.
>>> Related posts: Misunderstandings About Sunscreen 7 misunderstandings about sunscreen that women often encounter.
Consequences of Using a “Broken” Sunscreen
- Skin is not protected from UV rays: If sunscreen is damaged, of course, its texture will also be destroyed. As a result, they will no longer be able to protect the skin – your skin will be more prone to dryness, dullness and more easily melasma, tan, freckles.
- Skin is easily irritated: broken ingredients in sunscreen will turn into harmful substances, which can irritate the skin and easily form pimples.
- Aged skin: the consequences of irritation, plus the negative effects of UV rays will cause skin texture to be destroyed and quickly appear skin aging problems later.
So, How To Store The Best Sunscreen?
According to dermatologists, to maintain the quality of sunscreen for the longest time, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- Always keep your sunscreen in a cool place, not too hot, not too humid and out of direct sunlight: If you're traveling by car, keep it in your bag, not in the trunk or in the trunk. high temperature surfaces. If going to the beach or participating in outdoor activities, protect the products with a towel or put them in the shade.
- When opening the lid of the product, it is necessary to take the cream quickly and then close the lid carefully to avoid bacteria, dirt or outside air from entering.
>>> Related posts: Mistakes When Not Using Sunscreen At Home
The use of broken sunscreen will make your skin quickly darken, age and even be irritated, acne. Therefore, if you have any of the above 4 signs, stop using them immediately. Hope the sharing of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center will be useful to you. Wish you always have a beautiful healthy skin!
You are viewing the article Signs To Identify Sunscreen No Longer Using Medicine in a good forum News – Beauty Secrets of Miss Tram VietNam. All reviews and comments, please send them directly to Email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can comment right below the article. Don't forget to follow other good articles of Miss Tram and share it with everyone.