Hidden acne Acne is a type of acne that is not too serious and does not greatly affect the aesthetics, so women often do not pay attention to definitive treatment. However, this acne situation for a long time will cause a lot of negative effects on the skin such as permanent darkening of the skin, inflammatory acne, enlarged pores and rapid aging of the skin.
Therefore, as soon as you discover hidden acne spots, you should find ways to remove and prevent them from developing to protect healthy skin. Today's article, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Please guide how to effectively treat hidden acne at home.
What is hidden acne?
Hidden acne is a small, clustered acne with the same color as the skin and hidden under the skin of the face. This type of acne appears most often on the cheeks, around the chin and is difficult to detect with the naked eye. Only when touching or looking through the light, or after washing your face can you see the appearance of hidden acne.
Hidden acne can be squeezed out, but if squeezed incorrectly and not hygienically, acne is easy to reappear, and more seriously, hidden acne will turn into inflammatory acne. Therefore, absolutely do not arbitrarily squeeze this type of acne. Refer to the What causes hidden acne? to know how to avoid it.
The best way to get rid of hidden acne is:
- Always keep your skin clear and clean thoroughly at the end of the day.
- Regularly steam your face to push out hidden acne.
- Limit the use of cosmetics and skin care products that cause stickiness.
- Drink enough water and limit acne-causing foods (such as spicy, greasy, high-sugar foods and canned foods).
- Use specialized skin care products, special treatment products or use hidden acne treatment services at spas - beauty salons (depending on acne condition and choosing appropriate treatment methods).
Why can sauna effectively treat hidden acne?
Steam is a method of using heat from steam rising, acting on the face skin to dilate capillaries and pores, making it easier for you to clean dirt, sebum and toxins deep inside the skin.
This not only prevents the risk of formation and development of hidden acne, but also effectively stimulates the acne to emerge. Not only that, sauna also stimulates the circulatory system and helps the skin retain its elasticity, helping to regenerate the skin effectively.
In particular, the use of steaming ingredients such as lemon, lemongrass, and essential oils also has bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and very good support for the acne treatment process.
Effective sauna recipes for acne-prone skin
1. Sauna with lemon, lemongrass
Essential oils of lemongrass and lemon have a natural cleansing effect on the skin and are effective against inflammation and bacteria. Not only that, the scent of lemon, lemongrass also works to help you relax and reduce stress very well.
Material: 5 branches of lemongrass, 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 liter of water.
- Step 1: Crush the lemongrass and cut the lemon into slices, then add all the ingredients and the pot and bring to a boil. When the smell of lemon and lemongrass rises, turn off the stove.
- Step 2: Clean the skin and prepare the steam bowl.
- Step 3: Cover your head with a towel so that the most steam rises.
- Step 4: Proceed to steam for 10 minutes.
- Step 5: Use a cotton pad to wipe away excess sebum on the skin.
- Step 6: Wash your face with cool water.
2. Sauna with wormwood, marjoram, perilla
Wormwood leaves, marjoram, and perilla are all very good medicines for the body as well as the skin. The steaming process will help the essences in these ingredients absorb quickly and penetrate deep into the skin, helping to deep clean pores, release toxins and treat conditions such as rashes, hidden acne. effectively regulate excess oil.
Resources: 1 handful of wormwood leaves, 1 handful of marjoram leaves, 1 handful of perilla leaves, ½ teaspoon of salt, ½ lemon, 1 liter of clean water.
- Step 1: Add marjoram, wormwood and perilla and boil for 15 minutes. Then pour into a small pot, add ½ teaspoon of granulated salt and a few thin slices of lemon.
- Step 2: Take a steam bath. Cover your head with a towel so that the most steam rises.
- Step 3: Proceed to steam for 10 minutes.
- Step 4: Use a cotton pad to wipe away excess sebum on the skin.
- Step 5: Wash your face with cool water.
3. Sauna with tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is an ingredient acne treatment Effective with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, reducing skin irritation, redness, inflammatory acne. For busy girls, using this essential oil for sauna is a perfect choice.
- 1 step: Clean the skin.
- Step 2: Prepare warm water and boil 2-3 boils of tea tree oil into the steam bowl.
- Step 3: Put your face 30cm away from the bowl of warm water, cover with a towel and steam for less than 10 minutes.
- Step 4: Wash your face with cool water.
>>> Related posts: Requirements When Treating Acne - 8 requirements to have when treating acne for optimal effectiveness.
Note when steaming to treat hidden acne
- When you start steaming your face, don't get too close to the heat - it will burn your face easily.
- After the sauna, you should apply a mask or apply a moisturizer to the skin because at this time the skin can absorb the nutrients very quickly.
- You should only steam twice a week because using a steam bath will make your skin easy to lose water and open pores.
So, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center finished the instructions How steam helps treat hidden acne at home. If the acne is mild, you need to persevere in the care and cleaning of your skin daily in combination with regular steaming to remove hidden acne quickly. As for the case of too thick hidden acne, you should consult a dermatologist to have the most appropriate and effective treatment method. Wish you always have a beautiful healthy skin!
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: