Distinguish between lip sculpting , and sculpting eyebrows It is an issue that many people are interested in. If you better understand the pros and cons of lip and eyebrow sculpting techniques, it will help you make great choices. So, is lip sculpting the same as eyebrow sculpting? And Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Find out now!
Is Lip Sculpting Similar to Eyebrow Sculpting
1. Distinguish between lip sculpting and eyebrow sculpting
Lip sculpting and eyebrow sculpting are only similar in that they use a special engraving knife with a micro-blade. Both eyebrow sculpting and lip sculpting provide a more natural look than other cosmetic tattooing techniques. However, the color fastness of lip sculpting will last longer than eyebrow sculpting.
What is micro-lip sculpting?
Micro-sculpted lips is a technology that uses a special engraving knife with a micro-blade to bring ink in an arc, spread particles on the skin, and combine micro-point spraying to create smoothness and fast color adhesion. This is a modern technique of creating lip color combined with correcting the defects of lip shape. Micro-lip sculpting has the ability to color correctly and faster than other methods. (Reference lip beautification method that is right for you shared by many estheticians).
Outstanding advantages of micro-lip sculpting:
- At Miss Tram, the execution time is fast, only 30-40 minutes to complete
- Lip color up quickly and color standard
- Beautiful natural lip shape, youthful gentle lines
- Lips are smooth because the ink is spread evenly to each corner of the lips
- The process is gentle, the peeling time is fast (only after 2 days from the date of implementation)
- No downtime, no pain, no swelling
- Color fastness keeps 4-5 years depending on the quality of ink used sử
Disadvantages of micro-lip sculpting:
- The cost is quite high due to the difficulty of implementation
- Requires professional to perform well, equipment must be really advanced to ensure beautiful colors.
- Must find the right reputable facility to perform to avoid having to deal with many times.
- Many facilities have a long implementation time: from 30-90 minutes
What is eyebrow sculpture?
Sculpture of eyebrows is an improved technique of eyebrow embroidery. When performing, the doctor will use a specialized cosmetic tool called "sculpting knife". This type of skin is responsible for bringing the ink under the skin to create contours that simulate eyebrow hairs with natural curvature, close to real eyebrows. There are 3 types of eyebrow sculpting pen: type 1 for medium and long curves, type 2 for creating curved and extremely thin eyebrows, type 3 for adjusting depth so that the line becomes natural. than.
Advantages of eyebrow sculpture:
- The sculpting blade is designed to be super small and sharp
- Limit pain when sculpting hair and and limit bleeding because of the use of anesthetics.
- Shaping brows looks extremely natural, with no borders (frames) around.
- The sculpted eyebrow thread has a perfectly lifelike curvature, the head is slightly large, light, the tail is sharp and curved.
Cons of eyebrow sculpture:
- If the salon does not guarantee the safety of the sculpting knife and is not disinfected, the risk of infection for the customer is very high.
- Slightly fuzzy, ink retention time is not long, most only maintain from 6 months to 1 year, it is necessary to re-ink.
For a free consultation on lip and eyebrow sculpting services at Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center, please contact Hotline 1900 7018 for advice! (Refer Tips to help eyebrows always last widely used today).
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: