Most people choose the way body tattoo to mark memories, express your ego or simply satisfy your personal passion. However, there are cases Unsatisfied tattoo, causing inconvenience to work, life or loss of meaning, its removal is essential.
So can tattoos be removed? Is there a way to completely remove tattoo ink marks on the body?
In fact, the Tattoo removal is not difficult. There are many ways to fade ink color such as using natural ingredients, acids, applying creams, Tattoo removal using laser technology modern or needle.
Each solution will have its own advantages and disadvantages and selected based on individual needs.
1 Note when using home tattoo removal products
These complications can be mild skin irritation, increased or decreased skin pigmentation. More seriously, some people may even experience blistering of the skin after use.
Applying chemical peels is also not safer than the above methods and peels can also cause scarring.
Sign Up for a Consultation Now
2 What is laser tattoo removal?
Laser tattoo removal Tattoo removal is a method of tattoo removal by breaking up tattoo ink pigments with a beam of intense light.
Each color of ink will absorb light from a laser of different wavelengths and break it into small pieces. The debris is then either disposed of by the body through the excretory system, or transported and stored in lymph nodes or other tissues.
Of all the ink colors, black is the easiest to erase because it can absorb all laser wavelengths and is easily broken.
While other colors, especially bright ones, can only be treated with lasers of the right wavelength.
Advantages and disadvantages of laser tattoo removal:
- Relatively painless
- Few side effects
- Quick recovery time, no need to rest
- High success rate
- Permanent Solution
- Risk of infection can happen. Therefore, it is necessary to take care and protect the treated skin site to avoid infection.
- Skin burns can also occur during tattoo removal.
- Side effects may occur, but very rarely, hypopigmentation or hyperpigmentation. May cause scarring if not carefully cared for after removal.
- High costThe larger the tattoo, the higher the cost
- Risk of complications will increase if tattoo removal is performed at unreputable establishments. Because the operator did not follow the safety guidelines or did not have the expertise in dermatology.
Therefore, the selection reputable tattoo removal address and be examined before perform tattoo removal is a very important thing. Choosing a reputable place affects the aesthetics as well as the safety level and subsequent treatment results.
Sign Up for a Consultation Now
3 Why should tattoo removal at Miss Tram?
- In addition to the technology factor, the experience of the direct person perform tattoo removal also very important. Coming to Miss Tram, you will be directly treated by the doctors Skilled and experienced professionals.
- Miss Tram uses modern laser tattoo removal technology, remove tattoos of different colors
- Erase treatment in sensitive areas such as eyelids and eyebrows
- Conform to large size tattoo removal, do not patch the skin.
- No pain or discomfort during treatment.
- Non-invasive to other surrounding skin, only directly affects the right point of tattoo ink on the skin.
- Completely leave no scars after treatment.
- Shorten the treatment course compared to old laser technologies
4 Is tattoo removal expensive?
Laser tattoo removal price depends on many factors. Which includes tattoo ink color, size of the tattoo, technology using tattoo removal as well as the experience of a dermatologist.
- Small tattoo costs range from 500.000 - 1.000.000/1 times depending on the facility
- The cost for large tattoos ranges from 2.000.000 - 5.000.000/1 times depending on the facility
Usually to Tattoo removal takes about 6-8 times (secure erase mode).
If you want to go faster, the center needs to examine your skin, in the right skin types, the accelerated removal process can be applied.
Sign Up for a Consultation Now
5 Laser tattoo removal process includes steps
|Step 1||Examine and examine the skin, thereby determining the size and color intensity of the tattoo.|
|Step 2||Clean the skin area to be tattooed and numb.|
|Step 3||Conduct tattoo removal with laser machine|
|Step 4||Apply skin regeneration cream, finish the tattoo removal process.|
6 Some possible symptoms after tattoo removal
After laser tattoo removal, you may experience some of the following symptoms:
- Temporary skin darkening
These are common and usually subside within a few weeks. However, if you are worried about these symptoms before and after tattoo removal, discuss it with your treating dermatologist.
7 Skin care after tattoo removal
To tattoo removal results are best expressed as well as minimize complications and infections after laser tattoo removal There are a few things that need attention skin care after tattoo removal and specifically at the following points:
- In first 3 days, abstain from water absolutely for newly tattooed skin.
- Do not scratch or scrub on the tattoo removal area even though there is itching because of the young skin.
- Use skin regenerating cream as directed by the doctor. Absolutely do not use cosmetics or any creams on the newly treated skin.
- After being done laser tattoo removal Skin becomes more sensitive to light. Therefore, you need Avoid the sun and use sunscreen enough to avoid darkening of the treatment area.
- Isolate the newly removed tattoo area with all strong impacts so as not to hurt the skin and leave bad scars.
- Hygiene clean, wear loose, cool clothes, avoid rubbing against the skin.
- After 4-6 weeks of tattoo removal, avoid any exposure of the skin to the sun.
- Abstain from all types foods that easily form scars bad on the skin such as chicken, water spinach, eggs, sticky rice...
8 Frequently asked questions about tattoo removal
Question 1: Is laser tattoo removal painful?
Permanent tattoo removal can be painful. The level of pain will depend on many factors: each person's pain threshold, the characteristics of the tattoo, the laser device used to remove the tattoo, the location of the tattoo...
For some people, the pain may be just a stinging sensation, but for others, it may be more painful when the tattoo is removed.
Usually, you will be numbed, so the tattoo removal process will be less painful and become much more gentle.
Question 2: How long does laser tattoo removal take?
The principle of laser tattoo removal is to use energy to break up tattoo ink particles and let the body eliminate itself. Each tattoo is usually tattooed with many layers of tattoo ink, so it will need many times of impact. Therefore, it is not possible to remove all tattoos in 1 treatment.
The average time for each small tattoo removal is about 15 minutes and the time it takes for the skin to heal between removals is about 4-6 weeks.
After each tattoo removal session, you can already start to see the tattoo fade
Total number of treatments required depends on skin type, size, location of tattoo, ink color
tattoo and professional experience
On average, it takes 6-8 times to achieve the expected results.
Question 3: Does tattoo removal leave scars?
Usually laser tattoo removal does not leave scars if you find a really reputable facility. The laser has the ability to adjust easily and only works on the area of the skin to be removed, so it does not cause damage or invasion.
Question 4: Is it possible to remove tattoos at home?
Some of the folk methods used to remove tattoos at home include:
- With natural solutions such as using salt and lemon, honey, tomatoes
- By physical abrasive methods such as using grinding stone, sand.
- By chemical abrasive methods such as hydrogen peroxide, mild acid peel
Fading tattoos using natural ingredients is usually safer because it does not cause scarring like using physical abrasion methods. But these methods rarely remove the tattoo completely as we would like.
The use of these home remedies mainly focuses on gradually lightening the tattoo area and it takes a long time to see the tattoo fade a little.
Question 5: Is there any tattoo removal method more effective than laser?
There is no real choice better than laser. Laser tattoo removal is the safest and most effective method available today. The difference in places is the skin care process that comes with laser, Miss Tram Spa with more than 15 years of experience in skin care, confidently makes you satisfied with this scarless tattoo removal service.
To better understand the technology of scarless tattoo removal, as well as hear from experts on the right solution for your current situation, quickly contact Miss Tram Spa you.