- SERVICES FOR BACKGROUND - LONG-TERM ACNE AT MISS TRAM SPA
- CAUSE OF STARS
- DIFFERENT 4 TYPES OF FREQUENTLY FLEXIBLE TYPES?
- METHODS OF TREATMENT OF BACKGROUND - CLOSE - ACNE STARS
- Scar Treatment Technology In Aesthetic Centers and Facilities
- MISS TRAM EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR CASE:
- [Frequently Asked Questions When Treating Deep Scars – Pimple Scars – Acne Scars]
SERVICES FOR BACKGROUND - LONG-TERM ACNE AT MISS TRAM SPA
Deep Scars - Pimple Scars - Acne Scars is the obsession of many people, because it takes away the smooth skin of the past and leaves you with ugly "traces".
Not only does it affect aesthetics, but dark scars - pitted acne also make us lose confidence in work and life. Compared to acne or dark spots, pitted scars can be more difficult to treat, even many people think that this is force majeure.
CAUSE OF STARS
Scars are the result of a self-healing process of skin cells caused by many causes of skin damage such as accidents, burns, chickenpox, acne, etc. Scars appear when the dermis layer of the skin, or deeper layer, is destroyed, the body will form new collagen fibers to replace that damaged area. This process is not the same because each person's body is different.
One of the leading causes for the skin to leave Dark Scars - Pimple Scars is Acne. For pustules with a lot of pus, severe inflammation, deep damage, when any serious injury arises, such as squeezing acne, the inflammatory acne core will overflow into the dermis and destroy the skin cells. skin cells. When the skin has acne, it will be very easy to be inflamed, disturbing the balance of skin components, causing an increase in melanin pigment. Resonating with factors from the external environment, the time when the fragile young skin is formed, it will be very easy to darken and darken.
Concave scars, pitted scars are indentations that appear deep under the skin, so they will be lower than the surrounding skin, in these dents are often oily, concave scars are formed due to the damaged dermis causing collagen. and elastin have the effect of creating smoothness and elasticity of broken skin and cannot repair itself.
According to research results of experts, up to 85% of cases of concave scars are due to improper care and treatment of acne skin. Because acne-prone skin, if not taken care of carefully, will cause bacteria to attack and cause inflammation and destroy the skin structure, causing indentations on the surface of the skin.
Nodules, acne after healing often cause pitted scars with a deep sunken surface, the depth - width of the concave scar depends on the extent of the damage caused by the acne.
DIFFERENT 4 TYPES OF FREQUENTLY FLEXIBLE TYPES?
1. Ice pick Scar
- Cause of formation: Due to post-acne lesions, the collagen structure of the dermis breaks down, forming deep depressions beneath the skin.
- Identifying characteristics: Icepick scars are shaped like sharp objects piercing the skin, deep depressions no more than 2mm in diameter than 0.5mm deep.
2. Boxcar Scar
- Cause of formation: After the formation of acne, the acne is broken due to the wrong way of squeezing the inflamed skin and severely damaged the collagen bonds to form deep scars.
- Identifying characteristics: Box-foot concave scars are round or oval-shaped heads with steeper sides, and wide, wide-mouthed indentations.
3. Rolling Scar
- Cause of formation: Wavy scars form when a fibrous band inside the muscle located between the affected skin and subcutaneous tissue develops. The fibrous bands located inside this muscle pull the epidermis and press it deep into the skin.
- Identifying characteristics: Scar size is 4-5mm wide, undulating on the skin surface like a wavy shape.
4. Mixed pitted scars
This is a type of scar with a collection of concave scars on the same area of skin, creating a special lesion, with both sharp and deep holes, and round, rough, convex and concave holes, which may accompany dermatitis.
As a severe and relatively difficult-to-treat pitted scar, it is necessary to combine a variety of methods and follow a standard monitoring protocol to bring high efficiency.
Sign up for specific advice on the cause of scar formation
METHODS OF TREATMENT OF BACKGROUND - CLOSE - ACNE STARS
As you have learned, now there are many methods of treating concave scars, dark scars and skin regeneration with the desire to be able to improve the current rough skin condition. However, each method will have its own advantages and disadvantages as well as the level of effectiveness depending on the skin location, the scar condition of each case.
Here Miss Tram will review the Method of Treatment of Deep Scars - Pimples so that you can easily refer to and choose the right method for your skin condition!
Treating Concave Scars in a Folk Way
Folks from ancient times often treat scars with natural ingredients such as aloe vera, lemon, turmeric, centella asiatica, onion, coconut oil, garlic, etc.
- Low cost, easy to find
- Simple method, easy to do at home
- Good for the skin because the products are all natural
- Only improves with newly formed scars sẹo
- Suitable for skin that is easy to regenerate
- Must be persistent in doing it regularly for a long time
- For the case of long-term scars, this method is almost ineffective
Treat Scars With Medicines Or Creams
This is also a common treatment for concave scars. Depending on the extent of the scar and the patient's condition, the doctor will prescribe different drugs and creams.
– Medications or creams used correctly willHelps inhibit the growth of scars
- Simple method, easy to do at home
- If you apply the drug regularly every day, the condition of concave scars on the skin will be significantly improved.
- Only effective in fading scars with mild and newly formed cases
– If using poor quality products, fake goods can cause serious complications for the skin
- Must be persistent in doing it regularly for a long time
Scar Treatment Technology In Aesthetic Centers and Facilities
In recent years, Aesthetic Centers and facilities have applied many different scar treatment technologies to bring effective results to customers. Before coming to the Secret to helping more than 2500 customers be confident with their skin without Dark Scars - Acne Scars - Pore Scars at Miss Tram Aesthetics, let's check out why there are so many cases where the methods have been performed. Scar treatment but not effective because:
Perennial scars or age structure
The older the age, the lower the success rate of scar treatment: The older the scar, the more stable the structure of the scar, the stronger the sclerosing scar underneath the skin, so it will be difficult to break the scar structure. In addition, if the body's immune system is weakened, the level of damage repair on the skin will also decrease accordingly. The amount of new cells generated will not be enough to replace the lost cells and certainly the pitted scar cannot be filled.
Execution specialist with no experience
If the treatment of pitted scars is not done by qualified people, it will cause the following conditions: wrong identification of scar condition, wrong indication, no technique to treat pitted scars. Problems arising after treatment such as dark spots, hyperpigmentation, infections are not handled in time. All of the above problems lead to unsuccessful treatment of your pitted scars.
Choosing the wrong treatment facility
Currently on the market there are many spontaneous facilities with a variety of services from skin care to skin treatment. If you do not consider learning, choosing a reputable facility to perform will risk: infection, hypertrophic scars, deep concave scars, severe skin damage, ... after treatment.
Lack of cooperation with the treatment facility
Trusting the treatment regimen to cooperate on post-treatment skin care greatly affects the improvement of your skin. Because after treating pitted scars, you neglect your skin, expose your skin to a polluted working environment, use the wrong cosmetics or do not use supporting products, stay up late often, ... skin condition Your skin will weaken and slow down the improvement of pitted scars. In addition, the state of being impatient or expecting a quick improvement after only a few days also affects the results of treatment.
Is Scar Treatment With Needle Roller Effective?
In the past years, when modern technology to treat pitted scars - acne scars has not been applied, the technology of needle rollers directly affecting the facial skin is popularly done at centers and facilities for pitted scar treatment.
– It is a method of scar treatment that is commonly applied in cosmetic facilities
- Acts on the skin so that the skin produces a new layer of cells, helping the pitted scars to fill up
This method helps to improve the entire surface of the skin, fills scars, makes the skin whiter and smoother.
- Expenses in line with the income of the majority.
- The treatment and recovery time of the skin is quite long
- You need to be persistent in abstaining, taking time to rest to be effective
– It is easy to get infections and pimples after rolling the needle if you do not have the right product
– The situation of buying a needle to roll at home is very dangerous, easily causing inflammation that is difficult to recover the skin later.
What is the safest and most effective scar treatment method today?
CO2 FRACTIONAL LASER COXNUMX FRACTIONAL TECHNOLOGY
Video Blogger Navi shares about the journey of treating pitted scars with Fractional CO2 Laser
Fractional CO2 Laser technology is a modern and highly effective beauty technology. The laser affects the epidermis without invasiveness of the surrounding skin, promoting pitted scars to heal in the shortest time.
Fractional CO2 laser is currently being applied in many countries such as USA, Japan, Korea, Germany.
This method is extremely safe, using a laser with a wavelength of 10.600 nm to affect the damaged skin tissue, stimulating the self-filling mechanism on the skin.
As a result, the amount of natural collagen will increase, promoting the regeneration of the epidermis. Treatment according to a reasonable course, you will surely feel the unexpected effect:
+ Scars (acne scars, perennial pitted scars) fade
+ Skin becomes smoother, more radiant and more beautiful
+ Improves signs of aging on the skin
+ Nourish the skin from deep inside, helping the skin to be really healthy and beautiful
+ Permanently treat and prevent acne from coming back
Fractional CO2 laser method also possesses outstanding advantages: short treatment time, no surgical intervention, no pain during the procedure, no side effects and no need to rest or abstain.
Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center has transferred many of the world's most advanced cosmetic technologies, supporting customers to completely treat the problems they are facing on the skin, especially scars or acne pits.
Especially with technology công Fractional CO2 laser combined with scar bottom removal technique is the only method to help cut off the sclerosing scar legs below the scar, completely freeing the skin surface, helping the skin surface to be lifted easily, the most important thing is that only when the scar leg is cut off, the scar New scars do not recede, you will feel the breakthrough effect from the first treatment, even with old pitted scars.
Video Blogger Navi shares about the journey of treating pitted scars with the STAR BEST CUTTING method
In addition to modern and flexible technology according to each case of pitted scars - different acne scars, Miss Tram owns the secret to regenerate healthy, white and smooth skin, tighten pores with exclusive herbal nutrients combined. parallel in the treatment process to help bring the best effect in the treatment course of the customer.
MISS TRAM EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR CASE:
+ Pimple scars caused by newly formed or long-term acne
+ Pimple scars caused by blackheads to help tighten pores
+ Scars caused by chickenpox or stomach burns from childhood
For each case, Miss Tram experts will conduct a thorough examination and analysis to assess the condition and then come up with the most appropriate treatment regimen.
Although the length of treatment varies from person to person, the results are sure to leave you satisfied.
At Miss Tram we always uphold the spirit of "All for customers", wishing to bring to our customers PREMIUM SERVICE QUALITY – SAFETY – HIGH TREATMENT EFFICIENCY.
Using the treatment at Miss Tram, you will receive all the best, from spacious facilities, equipment that meets the strict standards of health authorities to the dedicated service of the team. highly skilled staff.
With the knowledge of a team of experienced experts, the support from modern technology, you will quickly regain smooth and bright skin every day.
From there, you will be more confident to accept good things and opportunities in work and life.
Don't give the ugly pitted scars a chance to ravage your face!
Don't let pitted scars or skin problems make your life boring!
You just need to be determined to pursue the treatment, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center will definitely help you become more beautiful.
[Frequently Asked Questions When Treating Deep Scars – Pimple Scars – Acne Scars]
Video Blogger Navi shares about the journey of treating pitted scars mixed - complex