Turmeric Mask It has the ability to nourish the skin smooth, anti-inflammatory, reduce acne swelling effectively. However, this type of mask is not good to be applied continuously, but we have to align and have a reasonable application schedule every week. Only in this way can the skin absorb all the good nutrients from turmeric.
Uses of turmeric masks
With a high content of active ingredient curcumin, pure turmeric starch extracted from fresh turmeric has many very good uses for health, supporting the treatment of a number of diseases related to digestion and especially skin care.
For the skin, curcumin in turmeric has many uses for the skin, the most prominent of which are:
- Curcumin in turmeric has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties, helps to clean the skin, effectively treats acne, cysts, and pustules.
- Thanks to the ability to control the sebaceous glands, turmeric starch will help open pores, prevent blackheads, and control oil shine effectively.
- Prevents the overgrowth and concentration of melanin, increases the elimination of melanocytes, helps to whiten skin, reduce dark spots and freckles.
- Helps heal skin, restore skin after damage caused by acne or other skin damage.
- Curcumin stimulates the production of new epidermal cells, helps fade age spots, wrinkles, slows down the aging process of the skin.
Despite having so many effects, turmeric starch only really promotes its effectiveness when you persist in using it regularly for a long time.
>>> Related posts: Is It Good to Apply Avocado Mask Regularly? – Avocado is a nutritious fruit, good for our health and skin. The girls love to use avocado to make a variety of face masks to care for their skin. However, if you apply avocado mask regularly, is it good? This article will help you.
How many times a week should I apply a turmeric mask?
Whether it's a pre-made mask or natural ingredients like turmeric, we should only apply it 2 to 3 times a week. Because we need to give the skin a break to regenerate new skin as well as absorb all the nutrients in the skin care mask.
Furthermore, the work mask turmeric powder Continuously for a long time will not make your skin whiter and pinker, but will lead to the opposite effect, it will cause the skin to be worn away, lose the moisture layer and protect skin cells on the outside, causing damage, The skin is weaker, more sensitive and more susceptible to the sun than before. From there, your skin will encounter acne, hidden acne, ... or oily skin and no more results.
The best turmeric mask application must also be adjusted according to the condition of the skin. Specifically:
- If your skin has a lot of acne, you need to apply it 3 times a week to get rid of acne.
- If your skin is less acne-prone and has a few dark spots, you need to apply it twice a week to help fade dark spots and treat acne.
- If your skin is naturally bright and smooth, you should apply it once a week to nourish your skin.
>>> Related posts: Salvation Egg Mask For Oily Skin - 3 recipes to combine egg masks specifically for oily skin.
When is the best time to apply a turmeric mask?
Not only turmeric masks, but most masks are recommended to be applied at night before going to bed. This is the best time to apply a mask because at night is the time when the skin rests and relaxes completely, so the skin will absorb all the nutrients it needs for the nourishment and regeneration of new cells.
So how long does a mask last? You need to be careful not to apply the mask too thick or too long. A thin layer of the mask and the appropriate time to keep the mask on the face is from 15-30 minutes. If left for too long, the pores will be blocked by the mask, the skin will not relax nor absorb vitamins and nutrients, but also more harmful to the skin.
How to apply turmeric mask properly?
Apply a turmeric mask properly before and after applying the mask to your skin, you should wash your skin with clean water.
Washing your face before applying the mask with warm water will help clean the skin of dirt and open the pores, creating favorable conditions for the nutrients in the turmeric mask to penetrate deep into the skin.
After applying the mask, you should wash your face with cold water to help close the pores. At the same time, apply a layer of moisturizer to the skin, especially for those with dry skin, to help maintain moisture in the skin.
>>> Related posts: 5 Important Notes When Wearing Masks For Skin – Refer to these important notes to ensure the masking process achieves optimal results.
Apply a turmeric mask properly to get the most effective skin care!
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: