Changed Vitreous Should Tattoo Eyebrow? Notes For The Best Tattooing Results
If you have changed the vitreous, will eyebrow tattooing be affected?
Looking for the answer "Should I tattoo my eyebrows or not?". Eyebrow tattooing is a beauty method that is trusted by many women. This is considered a way of "semi-permanent makeup" to help shape the eyebrows clearly, sharply and harmonize the contours of a woman's face in the safest way.
However, there are still many people who do not fully understand this beauty method, as well as fear that the tattooing process will affect their health. In particular, recently, Miss Tram has received a few questions with the content "Having the lens replaced, will eyebrow tattoo be affected?" Therefore, today's post Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Please share more details on this issue.
- Understanding tattoo spray - embroidery - eyebrow sculpting
- Does eyebrow tattooing have any effect on health?
- So, after replacing the lens, will tattooing your eyebrows be affected?
- Notes to get the best tattoo spray results
Understanding tattoo spray - embroidery - eyebrow sculpting
Eyebrow tattooing - embroidery - eyebrow sculpting are collectively known as eyebrow cosmetic methods. These are techniques that use specialized microscopic needles/blades that are put together to bring inkjet down to the skin. Thereby creating a mold, creating color to help the eyebrows more sharp, harmonious and beautiful.
The advantages of cosmetic eyebrow methods:
- Overcome the genetic disadvantages of eyebrows such as: thin eyebrows, short eyebrows, bad shape.
- Helps shape and improve brow shape.
- Harmonize and balance facial contours.
- Save your makeup time every day.
- The procedure is quick, painless and gives lasting results.
In particular, the cost of tattooing - eyebrow sculpting is not high, so any woman can do it.
>>> Related Articles: Spray Eyebrow Where Beautiful In Ho Chi Minh City
Does eyebrow tattooing have any effect on health?
Because they only affect the surface of the skin, eyebrow cosmetic methods are very safe and non-invasive. However, some cases are advised not to spray tattoos such as:
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- The patient is undergoing chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Patients with hemophilia.
- The patient is injured/dermatologically in the tattooed area.
- Patient has uncontrolled diabetes.
- People who regularly use stimulants.
At prestigious cosmetic facilities like Miss Tram, the first step of the tattooing process is to visit. Experts will grasp the current health situation of the client before making a decision whether to tattoo or not. Therefore, do not hesitate to share with skin experts when your health is having problems, or your skin is extremely sensitive.
So, after replacing the lens, will tattooing your eyebrows be affected?
Vitreous replacement is a surgical procedure to replace the artificial lens of the eye. This method is relatively safe and patients can completely leave the hospital the same day. However, the patient needs to have a home care and monitoring regime to avoid possible eye complications. In particular, you should pay attention to the following points:
- Absolutely protect the eye area at least for the first week, limit exposure to wind, dust, strong light.
- Avoid strenuous activity, vigorous activity, and eye rubbing for a few weeks, so as not to move the lens in place immediately after surgery.
- Pay attention to nutrition for quick eye recovery.
- Spot your eyes, wear protective glasses, and take medication as ordered by your doctor.
The eyebrow tattooing only has a slight impact on the skin and is completely absorbed unaffected to the eye area. However, the lens replacement process will cause you quite a bit of pain and discomfort. If you do tattoo spraying during this time, you may not be able to focus enough to both take care of your eyes and take care of your eyebrows after spraying. And this can affect eye health as well as the results of eyebrow shaping.
So after your eyes have settled (at least 1 month) then you should consider beautifying your eyebrows.
>>> Related posts: Does Eyebrow Sculpture Loss – Learn about the outstanding advantages of the eyebrow sculpting method and help you answer the question “does eyebrow sculpture fall off?”.
Notes to get the best tattoo spray results
As Miss Tram shared, cosmetic tattooing is a safe, easy to implement and highly effective beauty method. However, the desire of every woman is the most perfect tattoo result, the most beautiful, standard and natural eyebrow shape. Therefore, if you are planning to upgrade your eyebrows, you must definitely note the following points:
First, you must choose a reputable establishment
A reputable tattooing facility will ensure: highly skilled technicians, high quality inkjet ink, a closed tattoo spraying process - ensuring sterilization and good warranty. Therefore, ensuring the tattoo spraying process will take place quickly, gently and bring the most satisfactory results.
Second, the post-spray care regimen
Although the injector process only has a slight impact on the eyebrow area, it does not cause bleeding, pain or swelling at all, nor does it take time to rest or abstinence. But the right care will help the recovery process take place quickly and the ink can be sprayed on the best standard color.
Notes after eyebrow spray:
- Do not let the eyebrow area touch the water for at least 2 days after spraying.
- Day 3, start applying ointment to the tattoo area regularly to moisturize the eyebrows.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, limit dirt and do not apply makeup on the eyebrows.
- Do not peel off the peeling skin on the eyebrows.
- Increase foods rich in vitamins like vegetables and fruits and drink plenty of water.
- Limit foods that are harmful to the wound such as beef, water spinach, seafood, sticky foods.
To ensure the most perfect tattoo spray results, in addition to choosing a reputable tattoo spray facility, you should have a thorough post-spray care regimen.
In particular, tattoo spray services at Miss Tram all have a warranty policy after spraying, because we understand that the tattoo spraying process does not always achieve 100% perfection right from the first time. The reason is that in addition to the strict implementation process, the location and post-spray care of the customer also greatly affect the results of eyebrow tattooing. In this case, the customer will be added ink so that the eyebrows are colored as desired.
>>> Related posts: How to Handle Sculpted Eyebrows Not Coloring – Experience in handling and overcoming the situation that sculpted eyebrows are not colored.
Cosmetic tattooing is an extremely safe beauty method. However, to achieve the best results, you need to choose reputable cosmetic facilities and have the right post-spray care regimen.
In particular, in the case of a lens replacement, you can completely use this beauty method when your eye health is stable. Hope this article will be useful to you. Wish you always healthy and beautiful!
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram Natural Beauty Center:Review Top Skin Care Products