There are many opinions that should be molded acne hidden under the skin Quickly, the acne will disappear and the new skin will be smooth and ruddy. However, some people think that the skin is very susceptible to infection and takes a long time to recover if the acne is hidden under the skin. So Acne hidden under the skin should be squeezed or not?? Let's Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Find out the correct answer!
Should I Remove Acne Hidden Under The Skin?
Acne hidden under the skin is one of the most difficult and stubborn acne types of the acne family. They are located deep, tight in the hair follicle, often grow in clusters and are quite small in size. Although this type of acne does not cause much pain and inflammation to the skin, they make your face always rough and unnatural. If not treated properly, the skin will easily become infected, thereby the risk of leaving bruises, scars, moles is very high. (What to eat with endocrine acne?? See answers from leading skin care experts.)
Signs of acne hidden under the skin?
To know if you have acne hidden under the skin or not, you can rely on the following characteristics to identify:
- Acne location: Usually on the forehead, cheeks or chin, acne often grows in thick clusters.
- Size: this type of acne is quite small in size, the acne kernel does not rise on the surface of the skin like other types of acne, so we cannot apply the usual way of squeezing acne to remove them.
- External feeling: touching the acne affected area with your hand feels a bit rough, not smooth. However, they do not cause the skin to swell or hurt even when we touch it hard.
- Acne tends to spread to the surrounding skin and can leave bruises or scars if not treated properly.
What is the cause of acne prone skin?
- Genetic factors, hormones: One of the causes of hidden acne is common in children or puberty.
- Internal factors such as poor health, lack of sleep or frequent stress lead to dysfunction in the body. Some people with overactive sebaceous glands are prone to developing acne hidden under the skin.
- Using cosmetics such as makeup powders, cleansers, and lotions that irritate the skin. This is the common cause of girls who love makeup.
- Improper diet is also a risk for your skin to develop hidden acne.
- Improper skin hygiene: Facial skin that is not cleaned or cleaned is the leading risk factor for hidden acne.
- Arbitrarily squeezing in the wrong way, not only makes your skin not heal but also gets worse.
Acne hidden under the skin should be squeezed or not?
Acne hidden under the skin should be squeezed or not depends on whether the acne is severe or mild and the right time to squeeze the acne. Usually, girls have the concept of "having acne to destroy immediately", so when they have acne hidden under the skin, they are struggling to find a way to squeeze it right away in the hope that they will fly away the acne spots and soon regain their smooth skin like day. head.
However, not always treat acne hidden under the skin You can also use your hands or tools to squeeze acne to push the acne to the surface of the skin. You should know, improperly squeezing hidden acne will very easily make the skin vulnerable, even skin infection and spread acne to the surrounding skin.
As mentioned above, hidden acne has legs deep under the skin surface and adheres tightly in the pores, so we cannot squeeze acne in the usual way. Therefore, we must stimulate the acne nuclei to emerge completely to be able to easily take them out without damaging the skin. And some ways to push the hidden acne to the surface of the skin is to use steam or apply natural masks such as honey, garlic, lettuce or bitter melon ...
In addition, the right time to squeeze hidden acne is also very important, only when the acne is old and has the ability to pop out, you can squeeze it.
Great way to squeeze acne hidden under the skin without leaving scars, without causing skin infections
You should only pop acne when the acne hidden under the skin is tight, the acne is hard and shows signs of wanting to pop out. The most appropriate time is after using facial cleanser, pores have also begun to expand, you should squeeze acne.
How to squeeze acne hidden under the skin effectively
First, you clean the acne squeezer clean and use it to gently press the head of the acne. If the acne is too hard, you can use a needle to gently prick the tip to make it easier to remove the acne. When the acne has come out, wipe your skin and wash your face with warm water. Finally, apply rose water to the skin surface to balance the moisture needed by the skin and close the pores.
After squeezing acne hidden under the skin, you can use skin care masks such as turmeric, honey, aloe vera, ... to limit the damage on the skin surface and prevent scars from forming.
With useful information that Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center provided above hope to help you find the answer to the question Should I remove acne hidden under the skin?? You should keep in mind that it is not always possible to pop pimples by hand because it is easy to damage the skin. And if you are suffering from ugly acne scars, quickly come to Miss Tram to apply a radical treatment, limiting the dark scars that cause cosmetic damage to the face! (Explore more acne whitening mask recipe most effective, safe today).
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: