In the sweltering heat of summer days in Vietnam, using a jacket and mask alone is not enough to protect your skin. In addition to using sunscreen often you need skin care healthy from the inside out – this is a comprehensive sunscreen for the skin. So how to comprehensive sun protection for the skin? Let's find out through the following article of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center ok
Comprehensive Sun Protection For Skin From The Inside Out
1. Eat enough healthy fats
Good fats include saturated fats, monounsaturated fats and omega 3. These beneficial fats play a role in healthy skin development, increase resistance, increase elasticity and protect the skin from damage. inside.
Foods high in beneficial fats help protect against the sun from the inside:
- Olive oil: In addition to fat, olive oil also contains powerful antioxidant compounds - not only good for health, but also have a direct effect on the skin, protecting the skin under the effects of the sun.
- Salmon, sardines: These are 2 types of fish rich in omega 3 and powerful antioxidant compounds. In addition to the ability to effectively protect the skin, this food also has the effect of preventing cardiovascular diseases, cancer, alzheimer's disease.
- WalnutIn nuts, walnuts are appreciated for their rich omega 3 and vitamin E content, which help fight skin aging, prevent cells from being destroyed by UV rays.
Some other foods such as avocados, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chestnuts, etc. also contain many beneficial fats and are rich in nutrients that help keep the body and skin healthy.
2. Add foods rich in antioxidants
According to research, eating more antioxidant foods helps reduce inflammation, prevent cancer and heart diseases, diabetes, dementia and especially help the skin stay younger and healthier.
Foods high in antioxidants help protect against the sun from the inside:
- Tomato: Tomatoes are high in lycopene, an antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals caused by the sun and minimize any harmful effects caused by ultraviolet rays. In addition, tomatoes also have a high amount of vitamin C and minerals, helping to keep the skin youthful and rosy. This is considered the most effective natural sunscreen food, so please add this fruit to your daily menu. Instructions for making Tomato mask helps to whiten and radiant skin.
- Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate is also a food rich in antioxidants. The SPF content and flavonoids in this food can help protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Green vegetables: Green vegetables, especially spinach, broccoli and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin – excellent antioxidants. These substances help the body prevent the growth of cells affected by ultraviolet rays and keep the skin youthful.
- Fruits: Fruits are rich in vitamins and minerals, and are an effective source of antioxidant compounds for the body. Eating a lot of fruit is the most effective way to supplement nutrients and protect the skin.
- Green tea: Green tea has long been known for its antioxidant properties. Drinking 1-2 cups of green tea a day helps the body stay awake, preventing disease and damage caused by exposure to UV rays.
3. Fortified with Vitamin EAS
Are you wondering: increasing vitamin D helps protect skin from the sun? In fact, when exposed to sunlight, we often see the skin darkening - caused by the presence of melanin. Melanin is an effective light absorber, blocking harmful ultraviolet rays and not allowing them to penetrate inside the body, causing skin cancer.
Factors that increase melanin synthesis: UV exposure, genetic factors, age and the ability to absorb enough vitamin D. Therefore, if the body is provided with enough vitamin D will support production. produce enough melanin to protect the skin under the sun.
In addition, the addition of vitamin D helps to absorb calcium and keep the body healthy. Foods rich in vitamin D: eggs, fish, milk and dairy products, mushrooms, ...
>>> Recommended articles: Why is my lips dry?? Learn the causes of dry lips, and the health warnings of dry lips.
4. Use sunscreen
In the above, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center mentioned melanin - light absorption, protecting the skin against the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays. However, melanin is also the "villain", causing the skin to become dark, freckled and dark. Therefore, in order for the body to synthesize enough melanin, you need to take care of your skin properly, supplement with an adequate diet and especially use sunscreen.
Sunscreen has the effect of protecting the skin against the effects of UV rays in the sun, limiting the appearance of melasma, freckles caused by the overproduction of melanin.
>>> Related posts: Korean Skin Care Secrets - Learn 8 skin care secrets of Korean girls.
With the sharing of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center, hope you always have a healthy and bright skin in these summer days!
See More The Beauty secrets Other Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: