During pregnancy, women suffer a lot of skin damage such as stretch marks, melasma and especially damaged skin. pimples. This makes many pregnant women become confused and worried because they do not know how to take care of and treat the skin so as not to affect the fetus.
To understand more about the problem acne skin during pregnancy and preventive measures, Safe acne treatment – the most effective, please refer to the following article of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center nhé.
The safest and most effective way to take care of acne skin during pregnancy Khi
1. Causes of acne during pregnancy
According to research, inside a woman's body during pregnancy there is a great change in hormones, the amount of sebum appears more. When the amount of sebum is too much, it will easily combine with dirt and bacteria, leading to acne breakouts on the face.
During the first 3 months of pregnancy, hormonal changes in the body can take place the most, so acne often appears most at this time. By 6-7 months, this condition can subside and after giving birth, your skin can return to normal if you know how to take care of your skin properly.
In addition, during pregnancy, in addition to the change of hormones, the mother's diet and activities are also largely changed. Pregnancy, stress, and insomnia are also among the causes of reduced skin resistance, making skin prone to acne. (Do you know how to take care of your face properly? Let's see these facial skin care tips compiled from many leading experts in skin care).
2. Measures to prevent acne during pregnancy
"Prevention is better than cure", preventing acne during pregnancy is a very easy thing, so you just need to note the following points:
- Drinking enough water every day will help the body eliminate waste products as well as provide enough moisture for the skin, keeping the skin healthy and clear.
- Eat lots of vegetables and fruits to get enough vitamins for your body. Especially the fruits rich in folic acid such as oranges, tangerines, avocados, ripe papayas...
- Always clean and moisturize your face every day to keep the skin clear and moisturized. Should choose gentle products, with natural extracts to be safest for mother and baby.
- Protect your skin carefully when going out because dust and sunlight will make pregnant women's skin prone to dryness, weakness, inflammation and lead to acne formation. Note, should use specialized sunscreen for pregnant women to not affect the fetus.
- Minimize makeup. Because in addition to toxic ingredients that adversely affect the fetus, a lot of makeup is also a cause of clogged skin. Combined with excess oil, it is easy to clog pores and form acne.
- Do not touch your face with your hands – avoid bacteria from your hands entering your skin.
- Try to eat enough, get enough sleep and have a comfortable mind – this not only maintains healthy skin, limits acne, but also helps the fetus develop the most comprehensively.
>>> Related Articles: Should pregnant women use cosmetics?? Go find the most accurate answer from insiders.
3. Safe and effective acne skin care
During pregnancy, women should not be exposed to chemicals because these substances have a very high risk of causing birth defects. In particular, acne medication is also a product containing many strong chemicals. So, when you have acne, pregnant women need to take care of their skin properly and use natural treatments to ensure the safest:
As mentioned in many previous articles, keeping the skin clean and well-hydrated is a necessary condition for a healthy skin. During this time, pregnant women need to ensure that their skin is always clean and clear:
- Wash your face with face wash 2 times/day. Should choose a facial cleanser extracted from natural, fragrance-free to be safest for the skin and fetus.
- Exfoliate regularly 1-2 times/week.
Moisturizing for the skin
Skin that lacks moisture will stimulate excess oil to secrete more, which makes acne more likely to spread on the face. Therefore, pregnant mothers still need to moisturize daily to help their skin stay hydrated and healthier.
In particular, regions neck skin, abdomen, thighs also need to be moisturized every day during pregnancy to help increase skin elasticity and limit stretch marks in the last months of pregnancy.
Vitamin C Supplement
Vitamin C is very important in the treatment of acne. This micronutrient plays a role in the process collagen production, protecting cells from damage by free radicals. Pregnant women should increase vitamin C supplements (the priority is still to supplement through food - such as fresh vegetables and fruits) - will help you fight oxidative damage, improve acne skin condition.
Using natural ingredients
Using natural acne treatments will not bring immediate results, but it is a safe and highly effective method if you persist in doing it. Pregnant women can refer to these acne masks:
Turmeric and honey mask: Turmeric powder contains active ingredient curcumin that helps to fade dark spots, brighten skin, kill bacteria. And honey has long been considered a material with high antibacterial, benign and effective skin moisturizing properties. Using this mask mixture regularly will help repel acne and moisturize the skin very well.
- Step 1: Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of raw honey.
- Step 2: Apply evenly on face and massage face for 3 minutes.
- Step 3: Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash your face with water.
Yogurt mask: Yogurt is an ingredient rich in protein, vitamins and especially lactic acid, alpha hydroxy acid - this is an ingredient that helps to clean the skin and kill acne-causing bacteria effectively. (Reveal the steps facial skin care after squeezing acne spa standards you can refer to to apply at home).
Just a jar of unsweetened yogurt, you can use it as an effective acne mask:
- Step 1: Apply an appropriate amount of unsweetened yogurt evenly on the skin.
- Step 2: Massage your face for 3 minutes and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Step 3: Wash face with water.
Potato and honey mask: Potato is a raw material rich in starch, antioxidant compounds; vitamins C, B1, B2 and many essential minerals for skin regeneration and repair and acne treatment. Potatoes combined with honey will form an effective acne mask, moisturizing the skin.
- Step 1: Potatoes boiled, mashed.
- Step 2: Mix 1 tablespoon of raw honey and 1 tablespoon of mashed potatoes.
- Step 3: Apply evenly on face and massage face for 3 minutes.
- Step 4: Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash your face with water.
Note, when applying acne masks, you need to clean your skin before and after applying the mask. And regularly maintain the mask from 2-3 times/week. It is best to apply a mask after exfoliating the skin – this is the time when the skin is open and easy to absorb nutrients.
Job skin care during pregnancy very important, because during this time, a woman may have many hormonal and physiological changes. If you have acne on your skin, don't worry. Pregnant women just need to take care of their skin properly, use safe cosmetics, pay attention to nutrition and keep their spirits up, acne spots will quickly disappear. Hope this article will be useful to you, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Wish you always have a beautiful healthy skin! (Refer to the good article: Find out the effects of Ganoderma for pregnant women at the article: https://linhchinonglam.com/phu-nu-mang-thai-uong-nuoc-nam-linh-chi-co-sao-khong/)
See More Articles Beauty secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: