Do you know, shortage collagen greatly affects the firmness, glossiness, softness and resistance of the skin. And the harsh reality is that there are many reasons why skin is getting worse collagen deficiency (age, environment, stress, diet, skincare, ...).
So yes How to increase collagen for skin?? The following article provides detailed instructions for 4 steps Skin care to increase collagen production effectiveness is worth mentioning. Let's discover together now!
The Role Of Collagen With The Skin
collagen is an important protein in the body, playing a key role in maintaining skin elasticity. As age and external factors such as sun, smoke, pollution and stress directly affect the skin, collagen production in the body gradually decreases, causing problems such as dry skin, wrinkles and fine lines. discolored.
Job increase collagen production through the way skincare It is an effective method to improve skin health and appearance. When collagen is fully produced, the skin becomes elastic, smooth and full of vitality. In addition, collagen also helps maintain the structure and health of other connective tissues in the body such as bones, cartilage, and blood vessels.
Skin Care Steps for Effective Collagen Production
1 Increase collagen production by using products containing vitamin A/retinoid derivatives
A derivative of vitamin A / retinoid is a substance that acts similar to natural vitamin A, has the ability to stimulate collagen proliferation.
When used, retinoids promote collagen production by enhancing cell renewal and collagen absorption within the skin. Using a product containing a retinoid can improve elasticity, help reduce wrinkles, dullness, texture, and fill in scars.
However, using retinoids also causes some side effects such as skin irritation, redness, and dryness. Therefore, you should start with products with low concentrations of vitamin A derivatives and follow the instructions to minimize skin irritation. In the first few weeks when applying vitamin A derivatives, there will be signs of redness, dry skin, etc. Please clean the skin surface with mild products and apply adequate sunscreen, continue to monitor if the situation becomes worse. If severe, discontinue use immediately.
2 Support collagen production with cosmetic products containing vitamin C
Sonia Khorana, “Topical products containing vitamin C in the form of L-ascorbic acid, at a ratio of 5 to 15%, have been shown to have anti-aging properties. Vitamin C in the form of L-ascorbic acid helps create enzymes that are important in collagen production.”
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that stimulates collagen production within the skin. When used correctly, products containing vitamin C help smooth and improve skin elasticity, reducing the appearance of fine lines and dark circles.
Mechanism of action of vitamin C in collagen proliferation:
- Enhances the absorption of nutrients by cells in the skin.
- Reduces oxidation of the skin, helps protect collagen from free radicals and keeps skin healthier.
Notes when using products containing effective vitamin C ingredients:
- Choose a product with the right concentration of vitamin C for your skin type and use according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Perform a skin test before using a product containing vitamin C to avoid irritation and side effects.
- Talk to your doctor before using products containing vitamin C to treat other skin problems such as Acne or me.
- Combine the use of products containing vitamin C with measures such as sun protection, healthy eating, and exercise.
3 Boost skin's collagen production with products containing niacinamide
“Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is often added to products at a rate of about 5%, as an anti-aging ingredient,” says Dr. Sonia Khorana. This ingredient will help increase collagen in the dermis.”
Niacinamide boosts collagen production by stimulating fibroblast – the cell responsible for the production of collagen and elastin, the structural components of the skin. As a result, the skin will become firmer with better elasticity. Especially for girls with oily skin, large pores, products containing Niacinamide are also capable of smoothing and controlling sebum effectively.
4 Boost your skin's collagen production with a weekly AHA exfoliator
AHA It is an acid capable of penetrating deep into the skin, helping to remove dead skin cells and increase collagen production. When using an exfoliant containing AHA, AHA will reduce the thickness of the stratum corneum on the surface of the skin and stimulate collagen production in the subcutaneous layer. This process makes the skin softer, more elastic and helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and aging.
However, when using kill death celk contains AHAs, the following points should be noted to avoid harming the skin:
- Choose AHA-containing exfoliants from reputable brands and have clear origins to ensure skin safety.
- Do not use too much or too often to avoid damaging the skin.
- Use a lotion containing SPF, apply full sunscreen before sun exposure to protect skin from harmful UV rays.
- In addition, exfoliation containing AHA can also cause skin irritation for some people with skin sensitive skin. Therefore, if you experience any discomfort while using the product, stop using it immediately and seek advice from a dermatologist.
Hope guide Skin care to increase collagen production The following will be useful to you. Check out more information about beauty, skin care, and body care on our website!