Acne is the concern of all women. Depending on the severity of each type of acne, you can treat it yourself at home or consult a dermatologist. If you have mild acne, congratulations, this is the easiest type of acne to treat and heal the skin on its own. Be persistent with the right skin care regimen, use safe acne treatments, your skin will quickly get rid of acne. Today's post, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Please share about How to treat acne scars easily at home.
How To Treat Deep Acne Scars Simple At Home
1. Use fresh turmeric
Fresh turmeric has long become a skin whitening and scar treatment tool for women. The reason is that fresh turmeric contains cyclocurcumin, curcumin, turmeron, turmeric... which have anti-inflammatory properties, quickly heal scars, and brighten skin effectively.
How to fade dark scars with fresh turmeric:
- Step 1: Crush a few slices of fresh turmeric.
- Step 2: Use a cotton swab to soak the juice and apply it on the dark scar area.
- Step 3: Leave on for 20 minutes and then wash your face with water.
note, do not use fresh turmeric when acne scars have not healed. Should apply this dark scar treatment every day and at night.
>>> Related Articles: Acne Treatment For Skin Suitable What Is Best?
2. Use fresh ginger
Fresh ginger contains many minerals such as Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, .. and vitamins of groups B, C, E with strong antioxidant properties. These substances have the effect of inhibiting the production of melanin pigments, reducing darkening of the skin. Therefore, fresh ginger helps Treat acne scars leave the effect.
How to fade dark scars with fresh ginger:
- Step 1: Crush fresh ginger, get the juice.
- Step 2: Apply to the scarred skin area, gently massage for 3 minutes.
- Step 3: Leave it on for 5 minutes and wash your face with water.
You should apply this dark scar treatment 3 times a day and persevere every day to quickly whiten your skin again.
3. Use lemon juice
Lemon contains a lot of vitamin C and citric acid, which is effective in treating acne scars and brightening the skin effectively.
How to fade dark scars with lemon juice:
- Step 1: Squeeze the lemon into juice.
- Step 2: Use a cotton swab to dip the juice and apply on the dark scar area.
- Step 3: Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash your face with water.
Should apply this dark scar treatment only 3 times a week because the acid in lemon will thin the skin and make it easy to catch the sun.
>>> Related article: Small circuit top Potato face mask best you should know now.
4. Use aloe vera
Aloe vera is considered an extremely effective skin beautifying medicine. Aloe vera contains a lot of vitamin C, which helps fade dark spots quickly. In addition, aloe vera gel has anti-inflammatory effect, effectively heals acne scars.
How to fade dark scars with aloe vera:
- Step 1: Aloe vera peel, take the gel.
- Step 2: Apply aloe vera gel on acne-prone skin.
- Step 3: Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash your face with water.
Use this method 3 times a week and remember to remove all the aloe vera skin. Because the resin in the aloe vera peel is irritating to the skin.
5. Use a honey and lemon mask
Honey has excellent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Meanwhile, lemon contains a lot of vitamin C, which is essential for the formation collagen in the skin, making the skin smoother and more elastic. In addition, this mixture also has an effective exfoliating function thanks to the acids citric has in lemon, helps the skin's regeneration process take place faster, thereby effectively fading dark scars.
How to fade dark scars with honey and lemon:
- Step 1: Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and ½ teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Step 2: Apply all over the face, massage for 3 minutes and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Step 3: Wash face with warm water.
Should apply this dark scar treatment 2 times a week, because this is a mixture of masks for the skin, containing mild acids, regular use will thin the skin and easily catch the sun.
>>> Related Articles: Treat dark spots, freckles easy or difficult? Find answers from today's leading skin care experts.
6. Take Vitamin E
Vitamin E has the effect of slowing down the aging process on the skin, moisturizing the skin and helping the skin to be bright and smooth. In addition, vitamin E also reduces acne and scars effectively.
How to fade dark scars with vitamin E:
- Step 1: Apply enough vitamin E to the dark scar area.
- Step 2: Massage for 5 minutes.
- Step 3: Leave it on without washing your face, or wash it off with water if your skin is oily.
Should apply this dark scar treatment 3 times / day and maintain it every day, dark scars will disappear quickly.
7. Use a mask of fresh oat milk and lemon juice
Fresh milk contains many nutrients and is rich in vitamins to help provide moisture and whiten skin very well. In addition, the lactic acid in yogurt has the effect of sloughing off dead cells, reducing acne blemishes, and helping to quickly even skin color. Oats contain a large amount of amino acids, vitamins B, E ...helps keep skin healthy. Combine these two ingredients with a little lemon juice, forming a mask that helps to quickly fade scars, quickly even skin tone and whiten effectively.
>>> Related Articles: Revealing the top acne whitening mask recipe Safest and most effective.
How to fade dark scars with a mask of fresh milk, oats and lemon juice:
- Step 1: Mix 2 tablespoons of oats, 2 tablespoons of fresh milk and ½ teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Step 2: Apply evenly on face and massage for 3 minutes.
- Step 3: Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash your face with warm water.
This is a mixture of masks and lemon juice, so apply this dark scar treatment twice a week.
If you have mild acne and leave small scars, you can use these methods to treat dark scars, remember to persist for a while to achieve the best effect. But if your acne is severe, leaving large scars or pitting on the skin, it is best to resort to the methods of treating dark scars with the technology of reputable beauty salons to recover the skin early and most effectively. Please.
So, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center shared the How to treat acne scars easily at home. Hope the article will be useful to you, wish you successful treatment of dark scars and quickly regain your desired skin!
See More About News – Beauty Secrets Other Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: