How to treat melasma with betel leaves? Melasma Always a nightmare for women. Although it does not greatly affect the health of the skin, the spots make women lose their youthfulness and confidence when communicating. Currently, there are many methods to remove melasma, in which the use of natural ingredients is always chosen by many women because they are safe, economical and effectively improve the skin.
Today's article, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center will tell you Melasma effective way with betel leaves - a material to remove melasma that has been handed down a lot in folklore.
The beauty effect of betel leaves
According to research, betel leaf contains about 85.4% moisture, 3.1% protein, 0.8% fat, 2.3% mineral salts, 2.3% fiber and 6.1% carbohydrates. This material contains a lot of very important substances that help prevent the formation of melanin that causes melasma.
In addition, betel leaves also contain a lot of vitamin C and many minerals such as calcium, carotene, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin - which helps to clean the skin, brighten the skin and fade melasma effectively.
The use of betel leaves to remove melasma and freckles is a folk method, but recently it is favored by many women. Because they are not only completely natural, but also bring unexpected effects. However, whether the use of this leaf is effective or not depends on the location, skin condition and degree of melasma. Moreover, betel leaves have very strong antibacterial properties, so if not used properly, they can cause skin damage.
3 methods to remove melasma with betel leaves
1. Sauna with betel nut oil
Steaming with betel nut oil not only helps to remove melasma but also helps detoxify the skin. Shrink pores and makes the skin whiter, softer and smoother.
It's also pretty simple to do:
- 1 step: Clean the skin.
- Step 2: Prepare steaming ingredients such as warm water, 1 teaspoon of granulated salt, 3 drops of betel leaf essential oil.
- Step 3: Conduct a steam bath: put your face 30cm away from a bowl of warm water, cover with a towel and steam for less than 10 minutes.
- Step 4: Wash your face with cool water.
You should regularly steam your face with betel leaf twice a week to effectively remove melasma.
>>> Related posts: The Most Effective Way To Treat Melasma At Home – What is melasma? 5 ways to treat melasma at home.
2. Mask with betel leaves
Not only does it effectively remove melasma, betel leaf masks have strong antibacterial effects, help deep clean the skin and prevent acne very well.
You can refer to how to do the following:
- Step 1: Wash betel leaves with salt water and boil for 30 minutes.
- Step 2: Puree the betel leaves without extracting the juice and boil again when it becomes a paste.
- Step 3: Put the resulting mixture into a clean jar in the refrigerator. Take 1 scoop each time and apply on the affected areas of the face.
The mask of betel leaf should not be maintained 2 times / day to bring the fastest effect.
3. Using betel leaf distilled water does not remove melasma
Instead of using fresh betel leaves, you can use distilled water to apply on the melasma areas every day. It's really easy to use:
- 1 step: Clean the skin.
- Step 2: Use a cotton swab soaked in distilled water solution and apply on the melasma area.
- Step 3: Leave for 45 minutes and then wash your face with clean water. You can also leave it overnight and clean your face the next morning.
The above methods should be done in the evening, besides it is necessary to use sunscreen and protect the skin carefully during the day so as not to backfire (because the use of betel leaves will make the skin easy to catch the sun). make melasma become more stubborn). Besides, it is necessary to persevere for a long time because the methods of removing melasma with natural ingredients need a lot of time to have a positive change (provided that during that time you protect and protect your skin from the sun. carefully).
In particular, with deep levels of melasma and mixed melasma, the method of removing melasma with betel leaves is not effective, because these external effects are not strong enough to remove melasma legs deep under the skin.
>>> Related posts: The Best Ways to Consult & Treat Melasma - Learn the process of proper examination, consultation and treatment at the spa.
So what is the most effective treatment for melasma today?
Treatment of melasma with high technology Laser YAG It is the fastest and most effective method. With the mechanism of direct impact on the melasma area, it helps to dislodge melasma in a short time. In particular, with severe skin pigmentation, this is the only method to treat.
The advantages of melasma treatments at Miss Tram:
- This is a modern skin pigmentation treatment technology, ensuring the fastest and most thorough results.
- For each skin condition, Miss Tram will have a different treatment route to safely remove melasma.
- Quick treatment time in just a few treatment routes.
- No pain, no damage to the skin and no downtime.
- In the treatment route, Miss Tram also has care methods to help the skin quickly perfect.
>>> Related Articles: How Skin Care After Melasma Treatment Trị Why should skin care after melasma treatment? 5 things to note when taking care of the skin after successful melasma treatment.
Above are the shares of Miss Tram about effective methods to help remove melasma with betel leaves. Although it is not effective for deep melasma, this method prevents and removes newly formed melasma in a very effective way. So, do not hesitate to try this method of removing melasma. Hope this article is useful to you. Wish you always have a beautiful healthy skin!
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: