Causes & How to Fix Swollen, Burning Lips After Tattooing
Symptoms of swollen lips, burning pain after tattooing in some cases:
- Some customers' lips are quite thick after doing it, there will be a feeling of lip tension.
- Customers have severe dark lips, so they need to carefully treat the dark background before coloring to make the lip color beautiful.
- Professionals performing the technique with non-standard hand force can also lead to swollen, painful lips.
How to fix:
- Apply Vaseline moisturizer every 3-4 hours to help soften the surface of the lips, reduce symptoms of dryness and tension.
- Take 1 tablet of Panadol after work to relieve burning pain.
You are viewing the article What To Do When Lips Swollen, Painful After Tattooing favorites in the category Q&A Miss Tram at the website Miss Tram Spa. Any comments - reviews please send directly to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment right below the article. Don't forget to follow us for more good articles in the same category and share it with everyone you know!