Dry weather Cold weather always makes our skin look dry and lifeless. Therefore, women should have a change in their skin care routine daily to ensure that the skin is always the most hydrated. Because, if you do not take care of your skin properly, your skin will quickly appear conditions such as peeling, cracking. And this especially affects skin aging rate after that.
So today's article, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center please share The most effective skin care in cold days.
The safest way to take care of your skin when it's cold outside
1. Choose cosmetics suitable for dry weather
Vietnam weather has a huge difference in winter and summer. Therefore, you also need to choose cosmetics that are suitable for seasonal skin. In winter, the skin is easily dehydrated, so investing in moisturizing products is the most essential.
When choosing to buy skin care products, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- Cleanser: choose a cleanser with natural ingredients that gently cleanse and moisturize the skin. It's best to stay away from products with harsh detergents or high oil control functions - because they are the cause of your skin losing moisture quickly.
- Skin care products: you should choose skin care products (serum, moisturizer, balm, body lotion) that are rich in nutrients with optimal moisturizing effect for winter. In particular, priority should be given to products with natural moisturizing ingredients such as avocado, olive oil, jojoba oil, etc.
- Sunscreen: at any time of the day, UV rays will also appear, so in winter you also need to use sunscreen to protect your skin. You should choose sunscreen lines that contain moisturizing ingredients to both protect the skin and add moisture.
>>> Related article: Reveal the way Coconut oil skin care The best standard for women.
2. Moisturizing both day and night
Moisturizing is always the most important of the steps skin care in winter. If the hot weather in the summer makes you only moisturize in the evening, then on the winter days, it is imperative that you do all the moisturizing steps day and night.
Besides, according to dermatologists, the core of winter moisturizing is the "multi-layer layer": “Instead of using just one cream with the densest texture, apply layers of different products to create multiple layers of moisture in your skin.”.
So, for effective skin care in winter days, Miss Tram suggests you the steps to apply basic facial cream:
- Day: Wash - Toner - Serum - Moisturizer - Sunscreen.
- Night: Makeup Remover – Wash – Toner – Serum – Moisturizer – Nourishing Oil.
In the process of applying the cream, you should do it in parallel with the facial massage. Because the massage will help the nutrients quickly penetrate deep into the skin, helping the skin to be both moisturized and limit clogged pores.
3. Limit washing your face and bathing with too hot water
In winter, many people have the habit of using hot water to wash their face and bathe every day – this is a huge mistake that directly affects the health of the skin. According to willow expert Rowland: “Washing your face with hot water will dehydrate the skin, wash away the natural oils and damage the skin's protective film.
The best way you need to always check the temperature before use, make sure the water temperature does not exceed 38 degrees.
>>> Related Articles: Tutorial acne skin care routine The safest comes from leading skin care experts.
4. Don't skip the exfoliating and steaming steps
To ensure the skin is clean and the pores are the most open, do not skip the steps of exfoliating and steaming twice a week. These skin care steps will help your skin easily absorb the nutrients from the cream.
In addition, regular sauna also helps to deep clean the skin, limit acne problems and increase skin elasticity effectively.
5. Always pay attention to your diet
To take care and skin moisturizer comprehensive, you need to combine both from the outside and the inside. Make sure your diet is full of nutrients, especially vitamins and minerals from vegetables and fruits. This is the factor that determines the health and beauty of your skin in those winter days.
Another note is that you need drink enough water everyday. Cold weather makes the body less thirsty, but you need to get into the habit of drinking water hourly and evenly distributed throughout the day to ensure that the body is not dehydrated. Because when there is a lack of water, the skin will quickly appear dry and cracked.
The above are the share of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center how Skin care when it's cold. Winter weather often makes our skin easily dehydrated and dry quickly. Therefore, in addition to paying more attention to the moisturizing step, you need to pay attention to your daily diet to ensure healthy and beautiful skin from the inside. In particular, always keep your body warm, because the loss of body temperature also makes the skin look pale and dull.
Hope this article will be useful to you. Miss Tram VietNam Wish you always have the most beautiful healthy skin in the winter days!
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: