At the age of puberty male Very common skin problems, especially endocrine acne. So what is hormonal acne? Why they form and how hormonal acne treatment for men How to be effective? Let's see the information provided by the experts of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center provide the following to know more offline!
How to Treat Endocrine Acne For Men Safely
Where does acne come from?
Endocrine acne mainly due to internal problems in the body. This acne is a combination of all other types of acne such as cystic acne, pustules, .. Usually hormonal acne will first grow around the mouth, chin and jawline, then it will lead to the middle of the forehead and spread to other locations. such as cheekbones, along the jawline.
Hormonal acne will not stop until your hormones stabilize again. We can identify hormonal acne by acne location and acne cycle. Hormonal acne sometimes "bursts" violently on the face and then subsides a little, then "flares out" more.
>>> Related posts: Where Do Endocrine Acne Usually Grow - Answer questions related to hormonal acne.
Causes of hormonal acne in men
The main cause hormonal acne in men The main reason is that the male hormone Androgen is high, leading to the disorder. Since then the skin will produce a large amount of oil, the sebaceous glands on the skin work abnormally, blocking the pores, causing acne. If the bacterial cells in this mixture grow, it can lead to severe inflammation, swelling, and pus incubation. Let's Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Let's take a look at some of the causes of hormonal disorders in the body:
- Improper diet, lack of vitamins and minerals necessary for the body
- Stress, lack of sleep, mental and physical stress for a long time lead to hormonal imbalance in the body.
- Sudden weight loss causes hormones in the body not to adapt in time
- Due to genes inherited from the family
- Because the body contains a lot of toxins but can't get rid of them
>>> Related posts: Hormonal Acne Treatments Mụn Causes of hormonal acne and 5 ways to care and treat skin with hormonal acne.
A few tips for men with hormonal acne
In fact, many men often overlook the treatment of acne thoroughly. You may feel that masculinity is not important to your appearance, but if you do not treat it in time and properly, it can cause many serious consequences that you cannot foresee. Here are a few useful tips that the experts of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center for you:
- Adjust the proper nutrition in the meals. You should supplement the necessary vitamins for the body to make the acne treatment process easier but also good for health. Limit eating fatty, fried, greasy foods because high cholesterol makes acne worse.
- During the course of hormonal acne treatment, you should not touch or press the acne with your hands because you will bring more bacteria to the acne. You absolutely should not squeeze acne because it can leave scars and pits later.
- In addition, hormonal acne often takes a long time to treat unlike other types of acne. Therefore, you should reduce the pressure and stress in your life and it is best to seek the reputable experts to give you the most reasonable treatment advice.
>>> Related posts: Learn the Stages of Acne Treatment Learn about the 4 basic acne stages and how to treat them accordingly.
You should remember, hormonal acne is caused by an internal problem in the body and using topical products will not be able to cure it completely. With over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center confidently overcome all types of acne on the skin, giving you a radiant skin like the original. Please contact our experts, you will be consulted for free on the safest and most effective treatment solution today.
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center:
How to Treat Blackheads For Men
How to Take Care of Facial Scars
How to Take Care of Blackheads SkinReview Top Skin Care Products