No one wants their skin to always be rough, red and swollen because of acne, especially endocrine acne element. Because this is quite difficult to treat, making the skin rough and unattractive. Hormonal acne has many diverse manifestations that make it difficult to identify, thereby choosing the wrong treatment method.
Hormonal Acne Symptoms You Never Knew
External manifestations of hormonal acne
Endocrine acne aka Acne usually appear in adolescent and has severe symptoms, swelling when approaching the menstrual cycle (common in women due to changes in hormone levels in the body). Acne usually starts in areas where the sebaceous glands are concentrated, such as the face, chest, chin, shoulders, and back.
You can rely on the following signs to be sure that acne appearing on your face is due to hormonal factors:
- For women, acne that occurs at a specific time during menstruation is definitely hormone related. Chances are during ovulation or right during your period you will have hormonal acne.
- In case you have amenorrhea or irregular menstrual cycles, the chances of hormonal acne are very high.
- You are under stress or stress for a long time will cause hormone levels to be disturbed and that is the cause of hormonal acne.
- Some women also experience hirsutism on the forehead, chin, and cheeks.
- For men, changes in voice, clitoris swelling, and muscle growth are also linked to hormonal imbalances and acne.
- Dull skin, with many wrinkles is also one of the signs to know if you have hormonal acne or not.
>>> Related Articles: Endocrine acne should eat what?? - Follow the experiences when taking care of hormonal acne from leading skin care experts.
How to treat hormonal acne effectively
Keep skin clean
A super easy way to prevent hormonal acne is to always wash your face regularly and use a clean towel and pillowcase. Although simple, it will help you a lot in the process of treating acne because towels and pillowcases are the two things you come into direct contact with the skin the most. By changing towels and pillowcases regularly, it will help protect your skin from harmful bacteria and dirt. Another small note is that you should always wash your hands thoroughly before touching your face.
Use green tea
Green tea is very good for health and supports the effective acne treatment process, helping to improve your skin visibly. The ingredients of green tea have anti-inflammatory properties, reduce acne swelling and promote acne breakouts. For best results you can use the following methods:
- Drink 1-3 cups of green tea per day
- Mask of green tea with unsweetened yogurt
- Boil green tea water and use this solution to wash your face every day
>>> Answer the question: Where do hormonal acne usually grow??
Limit fats and oils in your daily diet
The fact that we often eat a lot of fast food and junk food is one of the reasons why acne is getting worse. Therefore, during the treatment you must apply a healthy diet, limit sugar, flour and hydrogenated fats, etc. If you follow a scientific diet well, you will make a difference. great for her skin.
Provide nutrition for the body
Supplementing the body with foods containing many vitamins and nutrients (Zinc, Omega 3, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, ...) is very necessary in the process of treating acne. In addition to helping the body stay healthy, these substances also help you control the amount of sebum, promoting the detoxification process of the skin.
>>> Good article: Revealed acne treatment time now come from reputable beauty establishments.
Go to a reputable cosmetic center for examination and treatment
Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center With more than 15 years of experience in the beauty industry, taking prestige as quality, you can rest assured to entrust your trust to us. With a team of dedicated, highly skilled experts and the most advanced technologies in the world, Miss Tram will help your hormonal acne skin improve most clearly without spending too much time.
Believe come to Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center, you will be satisfied with the results achieved. Miss Tram is always ready to serve you!
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: