For any girls who have lane oily skinSummer is always the most "challenging" time for the skin. Because with hot and humid weather, the oil glands on the skin will be more active, the pores are larger and the risk of acne is also increased.
So how to Limit acne, large pores , and oil regulation effective for oily skin in the summer? Let's learn the right skincare secrets through the following article of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center ok
Tips For Skin Care To Prevent Acne For Oily Skin Girls In The Summer
1. Drink lots of water
Providing enough water for the body not only helps the skin stay hydrated, but also limits the secretion of sebum effectively. Why? Because when the facial skin is dehydrated, the oil secretion mechanism will be automatically activated to balance the moisture on the skin. Therefore, the more dehydrated your body and skin is, the more active the oil glands will be.
Some notes to effectively replenish water:
- Time to drink water is evenly distributed throughout the day, should not drink too much at one time will not bring effective to the skin.
- You should add a variety of water sources such as juice, juice, smoothies, tea, detox.
- Do not use coffee, soft drinks, alcohol - they will deplete vitamins and make the body lose more water.
- What to drink, how to drink is extremely important, so remember to pay attention.
>>> Related Articles: How to care for oily skin with large pores safest and most effective.
2. Limit makeup
According to dermatologists, the use of make-up and make-up products do not actually have many negative effects on the skin. However, they are the indirect cause of acne problems. The reason is due to:
- Makeup that is too thick makes pores easily clogged and excess oil secretion.
- Makeup removal, not cleaning the skin thoroughly before and after makeup all cause bacteria and dirt to clog pores.
- Hot weather plus makeup also makes the skin secret and stimulates the secretion of more excess oil and sweat.
Therefore, if the skin is already oily, then you need to limit makeup or just make up a thin layer of makeup for the skin.
3. Use alcohol-free toner toner
Toner is a dish Skincare Indispensable for oily skin girls, especially in summer days. Because this product not only balances the pH, but also deeply cleans and regulates excess oil on the skin very effectively.
However, absolutely do not use products containing alcohol. This is because alcohol is very active – they can remove excess oil but also strip the skin of its natural moisture, making it thinner, more susceptible to the sun, and stimulating the production of more oil afterwards.
4. Eat a lot of fruit
Eating healthy always makes the skin healthier and fresher. And with oily skin too, if you eat a lot of fruit, your skin will be provided with more vitamins and nutrients. This makes the skin healthier, the oil glands are more balanced and especially the skin cells will respond better when there are signs of penetration of acne-causing bacteria.
5. Use a mask regularly
Oily skin also needs a mask – because they still need to be replenished with moisture and nutrients like dry skin, combination skin, normal skin. However, in order for the masking process to be effective as well as to best regulate excess oil, you need to choose the right product:
- Priority should be given to masks that clean and regulate excess oil such as clay masks, mineral mud masks, tomato masks, strawberry masks, etc.
- Be careful not to apply the face too thickly, for too long – it will heat the skin and stimulate the skin to produce more excess oil.
- With a natural mask, you should not use it too much during the week (should only be used once a week) to limit skin sunburn.
The filling mask for oily skin Regular use will make your skin be provided with more nutrients, and also help regulate excess oil very well (when using the right mask). Therefore, do not skip this skin care step.
6. Pay attention to warm care
Moisturizing is a key skin care step in the daily skincare routine, and so is oily skin. Sufficient moisture will make the skin always stretchy, smooth and especially balance the oil secretion better. However, with oily skin, you need to pay attention to the following points when applying moisturizer:
- It is recommended to use a moisturizer that is more water-based and has a light texture (gel or lotion) to ensure the skin is most "breathable".
- Facial massage should be done after using the cream - this step will help the nutrients quickly penetrate into the skin, limiting stickiness on the skin.
- In particular, you should still moisturize your skin both day and night to ensure that your skin is always hydrated.
>>> See more: Secrets Moisturizing Oily Skin the most effective
7. Facial steaming
The steaming process will cause the pores to be maximized, then the steam will push the dirt, sebum and toxins from deep in the skin to the outside. From there, your skin will be effectively cleaned.
With oily skin, dermatologists recommend doing this skin care step about once a week and should be done regularly. Because this process not only regulates excess oil but also tightens pores very well.
8. Limit hot spicy foods, sweets
Of course, everyone knows that eating a lot of hot and spicy foods and sweets will cause the skin to pour a lot of oil and quickly get acne. However, not every girl can "control" her eating preferences. Therefore, to ensure that eating does not negatively affect the skin, you need to pay attention to:
- If you eat spicy food, you need to eat lots of vegetables and drink lots of water.
- If you eat a lot of sweets, give preference to foods that are naturally sweet.
- Always eat healthy in the evening.
Unhealthy eating not only affects the skin immediately, but also accumulates a lot of toxins from the inside. Therefore, if you have oily skin, you need to limit these food sources as much as possible.
9. Exfoliate 1 times a week
Exfoliating is one of the essential skin care steps that you need to perform regularly. However, with oily skin, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- Don't over-exfoliate – this will make your skin thinner, more susceptible to sun damage, and stimulate more oil production.
- Priority should be given to using chemical exfoliants to deep clean, limit skin damage and better balance excess oil.
- Exfoliating too hard, too much, too often will make oily skin more prone to irritation. Therefore, you should only do this skin care step 1-2 times a week.
>>> Refer to the good article: The Mistakes when taking care of oily skin You should know to have the most effective prevention.
10. Add vitamin C to your skin care routine
Vitamin C is considered a "panacea" for the skin. Because this active ingredient not only has the effect of whitening, balancing oil, preventing acne but also stimulating production collagen fast. In addition, vitamin C also has the ability to effectively protect the skin against the negative effects of UV rays. Therefore, on hot summer days, you should use this serum to give your skin the best care and protection.
The above are the share of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center about Tips to help prevent acne for oily skin in the summer. Hope this article will be useful to you. Wish you always have a beautiful healthy skin!
You are viewing the article 10 Tips To Prevent Acne For Oily Skin In The Summer in a good forum News – Beauty Secrets of Miss Tram VietNam. All reviews and comments, please send them directly to Email email@example.com or you can comment right below the article. Don't forget to follow other good articles of Miss Tram and share it with everyone.
|10 Tips To Prevent Acne For Oily Skin In The Summer||Drink a lot of water|
|Use alcohol-free toner|
|Eat much fruit|
|Wear a mask often|
|Pay attention to warm care|
|Limit hot spicy foods, sweets|
|Exfoliate 1 times a week|
|Add vitamin C to your skin care routine|