Big pores It is always the trouble of many women. This skin problem not only detracts from the aesthetics of the face, but also makes it more difficult for women to apply makeup/makeup. To tighten pores To be effective, you need to focus on regulating excess oil and keeping your skin clear. In addition, a method of skin tightening and tightening pores chosen by many women is to use ice cubes. Therefore, this article Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center will tell you some pore tightening ice cube recipe the most effective.
How to Use Ice Cubes to Tighten Pores
Rely on simple physics"If it's hot, it expands, when it's cold, it contracts."Using ice cubes in combination with facial massage not only helps tighten pores but also increases blood circulation and effectively rejuvenates the skin.
However, for this method to bring the best results, you need to keep a few points in mind:
- Do not use ice directly, but wrap them in a thin bucket towel. This keeps your skin from getting cold.
- With ice cube recipes containing acidic ingredients, you should only use it 2-3 times a week to avoid sunburn.
- Perform this method after cleansing the skin with a cleanser (like the mask step) so that the ice cubes work best.
- Time to apply ice cubes: about 10 minutes. After applying ice, you should massage the skin gently so that the nutrients will penetrate the skin better. Finally, wash your face with clean water and follow the daily skin care steps.
Ice Cubes Pore Tightening Recipes
1. Iced Green Tea
Green tea has always been one of the top beauty ingredients for women. With the content of extremely strong antioxidant compounds, this is a factor that helps the skin to be rejuvenated, smooth and smooth quickly. In particular, when used in the form of ice cubes, green tea ice will help tighten pores and improve excess oil very effectively.
- Step 1: Choose fresh green tea leaves, wash and steep the tea with boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Step 2: Strain the green tea and put it in the ice tray.
- Step 3: Put in the freezer and use gradually within 1 week.
With the green tea ice formula, you can use it once a day for the best results. In particular, with mild acne spots, green tea stone also works to reduce inflammation very effectively.
>>> Recommended articles: How to Whiten Face Tighten Pores - Learn about pores and effective methods to shrink pores.
2. Fresh Lemon Ice
Fresh lemon is a beauty ingredient that contains a lot of citric acid, which effectively exfoliates and deep cleans pores. Besides, the nutrients in lemon juice also have whitening, antibacterial and healing effects for acne skin. In particular, when used in the form of ice, this material will promote the effect of tightening pores very effectively.
- Step 1: Freshly squeezed lemon juice, mix with warm water at the desired ratio (for normal skin, you should leave the ratio 1:1 – while the other skin types are dry skin or sensitive skin, you should increase the water ratio).
- Step 2: Mix the mixture well and put it in an ice tray to use during the week.
With this formula, you should use it about twice a week to avoid sunburn.
3. Ice Cucumber, Aloe Vera and Honey
Cucumber, aloe vera and honey are all nutritious, benign and highly antibacterial ingredients. The combination of these ingredients will help moisturize, soothe sunburned skin and red acne will also shrink quickly. When used in the form of ice cubes, this formula also has the ability to effectively tighten pores. So don't miss out on this amazing recipe.
- Step 1: Clean cucumbers, puree and squeeze the juice. Aloe vera clean, take the gel inside and puree.
- Step 2: Mix cucumber juice, aloe vera gel and honey in the ratio 2:2:1.
- Step 3: Put in ice tray, freeze and use within a week.
With cucumber, aloe vera and honey, you should use it regularly twice a week for the best results.
>>> Related posts: Fix Big Pores For Perfect Skin Large pores do not affect health and life, but make the skin less perfect and "suffering owner" to be sad. Overcoming this drawback is not difficult, but you have to be persistent and choose the right beauty method. Here are some other effective methods of shrinking pores, you can refer to to choose the right one for you..
4. Watermelon Ice
Watermelon is a fruit rich in vitamins A, B6, C and the antioxidant lycopene - which has a moisturizing and whitening effect. With the watermelon ice cube formula, you can use it daily to nourish your skin as well as tighten pores quickly.
How to do it is simple:
- Step 1: Squeeze watermelon to get water, put in ice tray.
- Step 2: Freeze and use within 1 week.
This recipe you can use 3-4 times a week to bring the desired results.
5. Iced Fresh Milk Without Sugar
Fresh milk is an extremely effective skin care ingredient thanks to its rich vitamin content. In particular, lactic acid in fresh milk has the effect of cleaning the skin, preventing aging, reducing dark spots very quickly. Therefore, using ice cubes from this material in addition to tightening pores, you also get a lot of other benefits.
- Step 1: Pour unsweetened fresh milk into the ice tray.
- Step 2: Cover, freeze and use within a week.
Fresh milk is very benign, so you can use it every day, especially for those with dry skin, this is a very effective way to add moisture.
6. Ice Orange Juice
Oranges contain a lot of vitamin C and powerful antioxidants such as Beta-carotene, Lycopene and Flavanone - which keep the skin young, prevent aging and fight inflammation very effectively. Therefore, in addition to drinking orange juice every day, regularly applying ice cubes from orange juice will help tighten pores and protect the skin extremely well.
- Step 1: Squeeze orange juice, remove seeds and put in ice tray.
- Step 2: Freeze orange juice and use within 1 week.
Oranges also contain a lot of natural acids, so you should only use 1-2 times a week to avoid sunburn.
>>> Recommended articles: Skin pH 7 Ways to Keep Skin Balance Maintaining the pH balance of the skin is an important condition for normal, healthy skin. Otherwise, the skin will face many problems such as acne, dryness, oil secretion, etc. Immediately refer to the article to understand better.
7. Bitter Melon Stone Đá
Bitter gourd is a fruit that is rich in nutrients such as vitamins C, K and the minerals Fe, Magnesium, and Potassium. Therefore, this source of raw materials not only helps the skin to be smooth and clear, but also increases skin elasticity very effectively. With the formula of ice cubes from bitter melon, the pores on your skin will quickly be tightened, the skin will gradually become much more even.
- Step 1: Bitter melon choose fresh fruit, remove seeds and soak in salt water.
- Step 2: Grind bitter melon with a little water and filter the juice.
- Step 3: Put the juice in an ice tray and freeze, use within a week.
With this formula, you can use 3-4 times to bring the fastest effect.
So, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center I have shared the most effective ice-cold pore tightening recipes for you. These formulas in addition to shrinking pores, they also help nourish the skin and can reduce swelling - inflammation in the acne area very effectively. So, if you are troubled by these skin problems, don't skip the ice cube recipes. Hope this article will be useful to you. Wish you quickly have the most beautiful healthy skin!
See More About News – Beauty Secrets By Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center: