According to research, men's skin usually produces 15% more oil than women's skin. Not only that, the pores of the beard are also larger, the skin structure is also thicker, so it is more prone to dirt and bacteria that cause acne. Therefore, if you do not know basic skin care, men will easily encounter problems such as blackhead, hidden acne, Acne,…
In this article, Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center will guide the most necessary oily skin care tips, help men prevent acne from appearing.
Reveal 5 Effective Acne Prevention Tips For Men With Oily Skin
1. Always clean your skin every day
Cleansing is always a basic and most important skin care step for male. Not only helps to remove dirt and oil, cleansing the skin is also considered a very effective energy reset therapy for men.
However, if not done properly, this step of care can bring a lot of risks to the skin. Therefore, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- Only wash your face with cleanser twice a day in the morning and at night.
- In the middle of the day, you can wash your face with clean water when the skin is too shiny. However, you should not wash your face more than 3 times a day.
- Choose specialized cleansers for oily skin, natural extracts and low in moisturizing ingredients.
- Do not rub too hard on the skin, avoid causing damage and stimulating the skin to produce more oil.
Clean your face daily with warm water
Many men often think that excessively oily skin needs to use products with high detergents and wash their faces thoroughly to remove all sebum and dirt. However, facial skin is very sensitive, chemical cleaning ingredients or strong impact all cause damage on the skin. Since then, the skin is easily irritated, produces more oil and becomes more sensitive. Therefore, always be very careful in choosing face wash products.
>>> Related posts: Acne Prevention Secrets For Sensitive Oily Skin – If your skin is sensitive scalp, condolences, your chances of acne are 10 times higher than that of normal skin types. Therefore, taking care of oily skin requires you to spend more time and effort, refer to how to take care of oily skin most effectively.
2. Don't Skip Toner
Toners are often not favored by many men because they think they are not necessary. However, for oily skin, this cosmetic line offers many uses such as: deep cleaning, pH balance, tightening pores and better absorption of creams.
Although it is okay not to use toner, but if you regularly include toner in your daily skin care step, the oily skin condition of men will be improved much faster.
Interested in skin care with toner
Note when choosing and using toner:
- You should choose to buy specialized cosmetic lines for men's oily skin - specialized products will be more suitable and effective than the skin.
- Use only after washing your face with a cleanser.
- Toner can be used with a cotton pad or by hand. However, you need to make sure that your hands or cotton pads are always clean.
3. Moisturizing step is very important
Any skin is at risk of dehydration and needs to be moisturized every day, including skin oily. However, many men often think that oily skin is already moist enough, or worry that if they moisturize too much, the skin will be easily clogged, so they do not pay attention to moisturizing the skin. This makes the skin more and more oily because of the lack of water, prolonged dehydration.
Use good moisturizers for your skin
To properly hydrate and moisturize the oily skin, it is best for men to pay attention to the following points:
- It is recommended to use water-based, moisturizing gel or lotion product lines so that the skin is easily absorbed and does not cause stickiness.
- You should choose products specifically for men to ensure the most suitable skin texture.
- Should be used twice a day to ensure the skin is hydrated and fully hydrated.
>>> Related posts: Top 10 Fruits Very Good For Acne Skin Da – According to the researches of Dr. Jessica Wu in the best-selling book Feeding Your Face, your daily diet will directly determine how your skin looks, especially supporting the treatment of very important skin problems. effective. To prevent acne, Jessica Wu also pointed out that it is necessary to limit foods high in sugar, milk and hot, greasy foods. In addition, increase the amount of vegetables, especially fruits. So which fruits support the best acne treatment? Please refer.
4. Exfoliate 1-2 times/week
Exfoliation is also essential in the weekly skin care steps of oily skin. Not only does it remove old cells, this cleansing process also helps to remove dirt from pores and balance oil on the skin better.
To perform an effective exfoliation, you need to note the following points:
- Use specialized exfoliating products for oily skin to ensure that they do not irritate the skin.
- It should only be done 1-2 times a week to ensure that the skin is not worn.
- It is recommended to combine a mask after exfoliating, because at this time the nutrients from the cream will penetrate the skin most effectively.
- Do not use excessive force, especially when using physical exfoliants.
You can refer to the article Mistakes When Exfoliating that many people often encounter to ensure your exfoliating process achieves optimal results and is safe for the skin.
5. Balance oil from the inside
Besides the basic skin care steps for oily skin, men need to have a balanced diet and activities to effectively balance oil from the inside.
Use fresh green food
Some habits that have the best effect on oil balance that you need to keep in mind:
- Drink enough water every day: Drink more water, juice, smoothies instead of carbonated soft drinks.
- A diet rich in vegetables and less hot and greasy (especially in the summer).
- Regular exercise: Regular exercise will help open pores, enhance blood circulation and balance excess oil very well.
- Attention to sleep: Sleeping on time and getting enough sleep will increase the skin's resistance, help the skin's recovery and regeneration process effectively. From there, excess oil is also quickly conditioned.
>>> Related posts: Clay Mask For Oily Acne Skin Of all skin types, oily skin is the most prone to acne problems. For those with oily skin, it is necessary to have a careful care regimen and a strong cold diet. This article will share 3 good, safe clay mask recipes for acne-prone skin.
So Miss Tram has shared the most basic oily skin care steps for men. No need for sophisticated skincare procedures, you just need to be very careful in cleaning and moisturizing your skin every day, every week. Combined with healthy eating and living habits, it will quickly balance excess oil and own a healthy skin. Hope the above sharing will be useful to you. If you have any questions or comments about the article, please contact us for the fastest advice/response!
You are viewing the article 5 Tips To Prevent Acne Effectively For Men With Oily Skin in a good forum News – Beauty Secrets of Miss Tram VietNam. All reviews and comments, please send them directly to Email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can comment right below the article. Don't forget to follow other good articles of Miss Tram and share it with everyone.