Compared to women, the steps skin care for men usually not too fussy. But with guys who have oily skin it's not like that. For healthy skin, every step skincare Their daily routine must be performed with great care. Because just a little carelessness, excess oil can cause acne spots to quickly appear on the face.
Therefore, this article Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center will guide in detail the steps of daily skin care for guys who are unlucky to own this skin type.
Revealing 5 Steps Daily Skin Care For Oily Skin Guys
Step 1: Cleanse the skin
For men, there are oily skin then clean skin is a very important step. Not only has the effect of cleaning dirt and sebum for 12 hours, but this skin care step also balances sebum very effectively (if done correctly).
In the morning, you just need to clean your skin with a cleanser. However, in the evening you must use additional makeup remover to thoroughly remove the residue of sebum and cosmetics.
- Choosing and using makeup remover: For men's thick, oily skin, oil-based or water-based makeup removers are both suitable. However, with the oil-based makeup remover line, you need to be really careful in cleaning the skin afterwards to make sure the excess oil doesn't cause acne.
- Choice of facial cleanser: Many guys will think that oily skin should use high-cleansing cleansers to thoroughly remove excess oil on the skin. However, this can cause the skin to lose its natural moisture and stimulate the skin to produce more excess oil soon after. Therefore, you need to choose products with mild ingredients and especially stay away from the following active ingredients: Alcohol, Nonylphenol, DEA (Diethanolamine)/MEA (Monoethanolamine)/TEA (Triethanolamine), Glycerin, Sodium lauryl/Laureth Sulfate …
>>> Refer to the procedure clean oily skin The most correct way is being applied by many people and the effect is optimal.
Step 2: Toner
Although not so "divine" as advertised, but for guys with oily skin, toner really brings a lot of uses.
Know how to choose and use toner effectively
This solution not only helps to deep clean pores and balance the pH of the skin, but also tightens pores and supports the absorption of nutrients from the cream very effectively. Therefore, if you have oily skin, you should not skip this skin care step.
- How to choose a toner: You can use a toner that contains alcohol. However, it is still best to choose products with natural extracts such as the essence of hollyhock, nettle or Iris flower, etc.
- How to use toner: You can put a few drops in the palm of your hand, spread evenly and pat all over the face. Or, use a cotton pad to wipe it all over the skin (from bottom to top, from inside to outside).
>>> Related Articles: Anti-Aging Mask for Oily Skin most effective, most recommended by leading experts.
Step 3: Special products
Oily skin often causes many skin problems for men. Therefore, in order for the skin to recover and regenerate most effectively, you should refer to the following special treatment products:
- Eye cream: If you care about aging, you should invest in specialized eye care products – they will enhance eye skin nourishment and prevent signs of aging effectively.
- Specialized serums: If your skin has problems with darkening, pigmentation, dull skin, uneven color or acne, specialized serum lines will support skin treatment very well.
- Acne oil/acne cream: If acne is complicated, you should use essential oils or acne creams to quickly remove them.
Step 4: Moisturize
As well as the cleaning step, skin moisturizing very important for those guy with oily skin. Because when provided with enough moisture, the skin will have a better oil balance. At the same time, the moisturizer also works to lock the condensed essence on the skin, helping the skin to be smooth and recover quickly.
However, to ensure that moisturizing products do not clog the skin, men need to choose cosmetic lines with thin and light textures such as gel/lotion and oil-free.
Step 5: Sunscreen (during the day)
Sunlight is always one of the main causes of problems such as: melasma, acne, dry skin, aging and skin cancer. Especially with oily skin, if not carefully protected, the negative effects of UV rays can completely cause your skin to quickly experience acne problems.
Therefore, no matter how strong you are, you still need to use sunscreen products.
note: You should choose specialized sunscreen lines with no sebum ingredients (non-greasy) or oil free (no oil) to make sure it doesn't irritate the skin. At the same time, you also need to use it regularly and regularly during the day (especially in summer) to ensure that the skin is thoroughly protected.
Note the weekly skin care steps
In addition to the basic daily skin care steps, men need to pay attention to perform other necessary skin care steps such as:
- Exfoliate 2-3 times a week to ensure that dead skin is removed regularly.
- Steam baths should be done once a week to detoxify the skin and effectively tighten pores.
- Should regularly apply oil-control masks such as: bamboo charcoal, mineral mud, clay or natural masks (honey, apple cider vinegar, strawberries, ..).
These skin care steps not only support the balance of excess oil, but also make the skin brighter and healthier.
To quickly improve their oily skin, men need to follow skincare steps carefully. Besides, the diet - living must also be established scientifically to ensure the skin is healthy from the inside.
Hope the above sharing of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center will be useful to you. If you have any questions or comments about the article, quickly comment to get specific advice and answers from Miss Tram!
You are viewing the article 5 Steps Daily Skin Care For Oily Skin Guys in a good forum News – Beauty Secrets of Miss Tram VietNam. All reviews and comments, please send them directly to Email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can comment right below the article.
|5 Daily Skin Care Steps For Oily Skin Guys||Step 1: Cleanse the skin|
|Step 2: Use toner|
|Step 3: Use special products|
|Step 4: Moisturize|
|Step 5: Sunscreen for skin|