male usually don't care too much cosmetics and beauty. However, to have a healthy skin and prevent skin problems effectively, men always need to take all the steps. Skincare daily basis. Among them, the selection of cleanser and how to use them is considered the most important. By step Skin Care This will determine whether their skin is properly cleansed or not.
Therefore, this article Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center Please share how to choose the most suitable face wash for men.
The Secret To Choosing The Right Facial Cleanser For Men
1. Men need to understand their skin
Although considered healthier than women's skin, men's skin is also divided into 4 basic types:
- Oily skinThis type of skin is always shiny and has large pores. Besides, the areas of skin that pour a lot of oil, such as the wings of the nose, cheeks, forehead, and chin, are often prone to many blackheads and whiteheads.
- Dry skin: In contrast to oily skin, dry skin is often lack of moisture, lack of oil. This makes the skin always dry, often peeling (especially in the dry season) and rapidly aging later.
- Combination skin: This skin type is a combination of dry and oily skin. Usually the T-shaped areas (forehead, nose, chin) There is a lot of oil secretion. Other areas of the skin are prone to dryness.
- Normal skin: Of course, normal skin is always considered the most ideal. They have the right amount of oil, small pores, healthy and very easy to care for.
Each skin has its own unique characteristics, so it also needs to be taken care of by specialized products. So how can you determine skin type mine exactly? It's very simple, you can do the following small test:
Step 1: Wash your face with a mild cleanser, pat dry and leave it on for 30 minutes - 1 hour
Step 2: Apply oil blotting paper to the skin, then observe:
- If your skin is normal and the blotting paper is fairly dry: congratulations, you have fair skin normal skin. But in case the skin is a little tight, your skin is in the dry skin.
- If your skin is normal and the blotting paper is oily: your skin type is oily. However, if the skin secretes oil unevenly, the skin on the cheeks is dry, then you have lane combination skin.
2. Always choose the right cleanser for your skin type
After determining what skin type you are, you just need to find out which cleansers are right for your skin type.
Although it may not seem important, but really, how to choose a facial cleanser, whether it is suitable for your skin or not, has a great influence on skin health. Because according to dermatologists, if you use a specialized facial cleanser for dry skin for oily skin (or vice versa) can cause severe skin irritation and lead to unnecessary skin problems.
Therefore, when choosing a face wash, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- For oily skin: Need to choose a facial cleanser with deep cleansing ingredients (such as: clay, activated carbon or salicylic acid ...) To balance excess oil and effectively remove dirt and sebum present on the face. However, avoid using products with too high a pH. Because if there is a strong detergent, the natural moisture on the skin is also very easily lost.
- For dry skin: It is necessary to choose product lines that have gentle cleansing effects along with moisturizing. It is best to choose natural and fragrance-free cleansers to reduce the possibility of skin irritation.
- For combination skin: It is necessary to choose specialized product lines for this skin type to ensure that all areas of the skin are cleaned in the best way. Or you can use products made for normal skin. With the T-zone, you need to be more careful in the cleansing massage.
- For normal skin: you can use any product line for normal skin. However, you need to make sure they have a moderate pH (pH < 6,5) and have a clear brand and origin. Because just not taking care of your skin properly, your skin will be prone to many problems.
>>> See more tutorial articles How to take care of your face after popping acne Safe, correct standards from top spa experts.
3. The right steps to wash your face for men
Choosing the right facial cleanser is not enough, you need to take steps to clean your skin properly to have a healthy skin. It's very simple, you just need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Clean your hands and wash your face gently with warm water.
- Step 2: Put an appropriate amount of cleanser, add a few drops of water and whisk to create lather.
- Step 3: Apply foam to the skin, gently massage from the inside out, from the bottom to the top.
- Step 4: Rinse your face with warm water.
- Step 5: Check the skin to see if it has been cleaned of foam or not?
- Step 6: Rinse gently with cool water.
- Step 7: Use a soft towel to gently pat dry your face.
>>> View more articles The correct steps to wash your face – helps you better understand the facial cleansing process recommended by leading experts.
Just like women, men need Wash your face with face wash twice a week morning and evening to ensure the most clean skin. In addition, they also need to do extra work moisturizing to ensure that the skin is always provided with the necessary moisture. These two factors will ensure healthy skin and effectively limit skin problems.
Hope the above sharing of Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center will be useful to you. Wish you always have a healthy skin!
You are viewing the article The Secret To Choosing The Right Facial Cleanser For Men in the category News – Beauty Secrets of Miss Tram VietNam. All reviews and comments, please send them directly to Email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can comment right below the article. Don't forget to follow other good articles of Miss Tram and share it with everyone.
|How Men Choose the Right Face Wash||Men need to understand their skin well|
|Choose the right cleanser for your skin type|
|Steps to wash your face properly for men|